Ringing In the New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are your NYE plans?

PARTY AT HONORURU'S APARTMENT!!! IF HE WON'T LET US IN, WE'LL HELE ON OVER TO LIBERTY'S!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
      Aha! Thanks, LN. There were far too many sirens for it to be anything other than a fire.

Comment

Stay inside, worry about the idiot neighbors and their possible aerials, and tranquilize the dog heavily.

I hate New Year's Eve with an abiding passion.
        http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister View Post
          Stay inside, worry about the idiot neighbors and their possible aerials, and tranquilize the dog heavily.

I hate New Year's Eve with an abiding passion.
          We're staying home too. I have never cared much for the New Year's Eve hoopla. Years of being a single parent had me planning festivities for my kids and when I finally could go out I found that I didn't want to. I wasn't missing much. We'll be spending the night in front of a cozy roaring TV set.

Keeping the dog happy and making sure the house doesn't catch on fire. All hell is breaking loose in my Kailua neighborhood.

Counting our blessings, which are many.

Oh yes---and watching the Twilight Zone Marathon on the Sci-Fi Channel. Gonna make me an adult beverage and some snackies.

Blessings to all of you. May the New Year find you healthy, happy, loved, and loving.
          Last edited by WindwardOahuRN; December 31, 2006, 07:02 PM.

Comment

We're curling up with the popokis and toasting the New Year with a bottle of Perrier Jouet Extra Brut bubbly and watching the fireworks display at the Space Needle---on TV. Don't have to worry about fireworks this year in the neighborhood...the yahoos across the street have moved away!

Hauoli Makahiki Hou everybody!

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I hear the Pirates of the Caribbean playing! So my New Year ill be quietly soaking in the tub!
              Mom's night free thanks to the TV! All 3 boys glued! Hubby too!
              Happy New Years! all.
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                I hear the Pirates of the Caribbean playing! So my New Year ill be quietly soaking in the tub!
                Mom's night free thanks to the TV! All 3 boys glued! Hubby too!
                Happy New Years! all.
                LOL!! Happy New Year, Blue! Pink! Oh Whatever!

:::Have another mai tai, WORN:::

Comment

Re: Ringing In the New Year!

Just ran out of Poki Ahi and Spicy Poki Ahi and finished drinking a couple of bottles of 187ml of Sutter Home Chardonnay.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                    Just ran out of Poki Ahi and Spicy Poki Ahi and finished drinking a couple of bottles of 187ml of Sutter Home Chardonnay.
                    Party on dude!

We have a live band BLASTING behind our house!!! This is the most majorly noisiest New Year's Eve in the last seven years!!!

Comment

Sat at home, watched the Dr Who Christmas special, and baking Taro bread.

Actually new years' was 40 minutes ago here... Just waiting for the bread to finish now. Mmmm... purple bread...

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        PARTY AT HONORURU'S APARTMENT!!! IF HE WON'T LET US IN, WE'LL HELE ON OVER TO LIBERTY'S!!!
                        Haha, shoots! :P

We actually ended up not going to the movies. We stayed in my apartment (which is probably the wiser choice anyway) and ate my mom's dee-lish Spanish rice and some fried chicken. Listened to some music and now watching the MTV New Year's special. (Yeah, I know, MTV... but I'm waiting for one of my fave bands to perform at midnight!)

Comment

OH DAMN!!! This definitely falls under the heading of "INSANE"!

The band has been BLASTING for hours! Non-stop fireworks, people screaming. It is a MADHOUSE in Kailua!

LOL.....ALOOOOHA! Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

::::Gotta make more bean dip::::

Comment

i'M dRUNK on my ARSE!!!!! nO bADDA ME! hAPPY nEW yEAR! I lOVE YOU ALL...AND I MEAN IT!

AUNTIE LYNN
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Thank you Auntie.

And I mean it too.

Comment

Oh...and btw...I am drunk on my arse too..

Took me about fifteen minutes to compose this post. My very tolerant hubby is laughing.....................

Z;looohaaaa....whatever...

Anyway......I love you mAN............i DEFINITELY WILL RESPEDT U ON TE MRNING

bYE

Comment

Working...
                                X