This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is HawaiiThreads.com too mean?

Yes, it can get messy, but I wasn't the one that first mentioned "after you are dead and gone." The hidden agenda of some, my God!
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I truly believe the overall feeling is great on HawaiiThreads at this time. And there will be disageements between posters, but don't stir up the pot. If two (or more) are 'at' eachother, let them work it out. That's what I think is best.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
        Okay. I understand now. Thanks!

Just something from earlier in this thread.

Comment

hey. howzit, Kimo.

Comment

Jez fine muh main man. thanks fer axin.

Comment

I'm just glad the reputation system isn't around anymore. Ooops did I just say that out loud?

Comment

Thanks to a select few who got their panties in a bunch, the rep system is gone. Don't forget that the voting was pretty much split down the middle on it.

Ooooops did I just say that out loud???

Comment

Hi, welcome back Palolo Joe. Haven't seen you for awhile. All the Best to you and yours! I just checked and realized that I just haven't been reading the same threads that you've been posting in. Sorry, 'bout that.
                  Last edited by Menehune Man; April 16, 2006, 02:12 AM. Reason: I made a Boo Boo

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                    Thanks to a select few who got their panties in a bunch, the rep system is gone.
                    Geeeeez... some people still so attached to their fetishes... remember whatever you say about me reflects just as badly back to you... especially when you are mentioning your favorite fetish. Geeeeeeez....

And the meaness continues.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I'm sorry that "I stirred the pot". No good can come from it. See?

Comment

Nah... Mel wants to stir the pot, then it's time to push his buttons.

Amazing how you try to act all high and mighty Mel, and then come back and wallow in the mud again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                          Amazing how you try to act all high and mighty Mel, and then come back and wallow in the mud again and again.
                          That reflection is blinding me. How's your washing machine? Is it working? You probably need to use that a lot.
                          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

No worry Mel, your glass house shattered a loooooong time ago...

Comment

In your red brick dreams.
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Pointing out the fact that younger people will live with today's decisions longer than seniors is fair IMO. I fail to see that as encouraging someone's departure.
                                “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                                http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
                                X