Name that TV show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Name that TV show!

The name of a short-lived TV series that was a remix of an earlier series (name this one too). Ellen deGeneres was featured as the receptionist in a real estate office in the second series. Jack Lemmon's son was a main character in both series.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

What gawd awful 60's show featured a talking car?(no, not Herbie)

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

thankfully one year; 66

'My Mother The Car'
        lawyer Dave Crabtree (Jerry Van Dyke from 'Coach'),

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
          That's her real name. So, if anyone knows how I can send Miulang an iTunes gift certificate for one song please let me know. It doesn't look like I can! No matters...cash works, too! You earned it, Miulang!
          Sue,

Go to iTunes store, find the song you want, there should be a "Gift This Music" button somewhere in the song description area or the album description area.

Blaine
          Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Sue,

The deed is done. I gifted "Gidget Goes Hawaiian" to Miulang, with a note from you!

Blaine

Comment

does that mean you sent a gif of Ted to her?

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                [...]Tutusue: don't worry about any prizes. I don't own an iPod so it's just fun trying to remember all those hours spent in front of the TV...ah wasted youth! Since you knew some of those Hollywood kids, did you also happen to know Yolanda Velez? Her Mom and Dad were very famous dancers in the 1950s and 60s (Veloz and Yolanda). She went on and married Bernie Kopell of the Love Boat.

Miulang
                I'll make you a deal. When and if you ever get an iPod I'll buy you your first tune, okay?!

My show biz kid acquaintances were limited to those who attended the same public schools I did in the San Fernando Valley. I don't think I ever met Yolanda so I googled the 3 of them. I wish I had seen the parents dance.

Comment

I'll make you a deal. When and if you ever get an iPod I'll buy you your first tune, okay?!

My show biz kid acquaintances were limited to those who attended the same public schools I did in the San Fernando Valley. I don't think I ever met Yolanda so I googled the 3 of them. I wish I had seen the parents dance.
                  You don't have to own an iPod to listen to iTunes music. iTunes is free software for playing MP3 and MP4 music.

Go to http://www.itunes.com and download the latest version for free. Install um and then check the email that you received when I sent you the song. Create an account on the iTunes store and then you'll get the song downloaded to your computer.

You can also take your existing CDs and import the music to your iTunes software and can listen to music while you work.

Super easy, super fun! I have about 75% of my CD collection on my computer in iTunes. I have it "shuffle" the songs while it plays. I'm constantly surprised at what it chooses to play!

Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by zztype
                    Sue,

The deed is done. I gifted "Gidget Goes Hawaiian" to Miulang, with a note from you!

Blaine
                    Wow! Whatta guy, Blaine! Ok, Miulang, that's your cue to buy an iPod!

Sorry, can't find a 'gift this song' button anywhere. A user problem, I'm sure! But, if I can find it let me know what song you'd like and I'll repay you!

Comment

Originally posted by zztype
                      You don't have to own an iPod to listen to iTunes music. iTunes is free software for playing MP3 and MP4 music.
                      [...]
                      True...but an iPod is just too cool! I have an iHome in my office waiting room. Whichever assistant is working that day can bring her own iPod and listen to her favorite music thruout the day.

Jeez...anymore about iTunes and iPods and we'll need to move this thread to Circuit Circus!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                        thankfully one year; 66

'My Mother The Car'
                        lawyer Dave Crabtree (Jerry Van Dyke from 'Coach'),
                        Correctamundo

Still looking for the name of the comedy series that had Jack Lemmon's kid as a main character and then in the remix, Ellen deGeneres as the receptionist!

Miulang
                        Last edited by Miulang; March 13, 2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                          Correctamundo

Still looking for the name of the comedy series that had Jack Lemmon's kid as a main character and then in the remix, Ellen deGeneres as the receptionist!

Miulang
                          Chris Lemmon? Duet?

Comment

Chris Lemmon? Duet?
                            That was the first series. Now what was the name of the remix of that series?

Comment

here; I am shooting. draw target around the one that hits.

"Open House"

"Laurie Hill"

"These Friends of Mine"

"These Friends"

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                                here; I am shooting. draw target around the one that hits.

"Open House"
                                [...]
                                That's the one!

Comment

Working...
                                X