HNL Airport Parking Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HNL Airport Parking Question

Anyone know how much it is per day? I may just as well leave my wheels in there for a few days than bother someone to bring us to the airport. Thanks.

Re: HNL Airport Parking Question

$10 per day.

Comment

Originally posted by dick View Post
      $10 per day.
      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
        Anyone know how much it is per day? I may just as well leave my wheels in there for a few days than bother someone to bring us to the airport. Thanks.
        That's for "self-parking." Good luck in finding an available space these days. A couple floors are set aside for the DOT valet parking scheme, so the structure fills up by 10:00 a.m. "Valet parking" is $15/day.

To avoid the endless search for a stall, I usually go to an outside lot at $9/day. There are some discounts available from time-to-time. They provide shuttle service to and from the terminal.

Comment

Interisland tends to fill faster... go a little early in case you need to park in the domestic/international structure.

Now that the top deck of the interisland structure is open that should take a little heat off.

Of course, weekends are always a crapshoot.

Good luck.

Comment

I was just going to post this same question since I'm going on a weekend trip, and then I found this thread.

I was google searching "Airport Parking HNL" and found this site with a coupon.

(I think its the same place that was previously mentioned by oceanpacific).

Here's the link w/ coupon for my fellow travelers in need of overnight (or

longer) airport parking.

http://www.longtermparking.com/COUPONS/cpparkairhon.htm

Comment

I have been quite pleased with PARK AIR EXPRESS as compared with being forced to park in the overseas parking structure because the inter-island lot was full. And it isn't the matter of the lower daily charge, with or without the discount coupon.

Comment

Reviving this thread for the same question, a few months later...

We're leaving from the commuter terminal at 7:40 a.m. tomorrow, which means we'll be at the airport a bit after 6 a.m. Does anyone think we'll have any trouble getting into the Interisland Terminal parking structure at that point? And is it still $10 a day (or basically $20 if someone picks up the car on Monday evening)?

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                  Reviving this thread for the same question, a few months later...

We're leaving from the commuter terminal at 7:40 a.m. tomorrow, which means we'll be at the airport a bit after 6 a.m. Does anyone think we'll have any trouble getting into the Interisland Terminal parking structure at that point? And is it still $10 a day (or basically $20 if someone picks up the car on Monday evening)?
                  It was $10/day when I last parked there for a week last month (Nov.)

I saw something on the news about the lack of parking because of the construction and also due to Hawaii residents going to the Sugar Bowl. However, they were talking about the alternative "economy parking" that users interviewed seemed to appreciate. Looks like it's only $5/day too.

Comment

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...ks-at-airports

The honor system.

Comment

Working...
                    X