Tattrat's trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tattrat's trials

Stable is good. Improvement is...gooder! Thank goodness for good but we'll keep praying for gooder!!!

Comment

Oh........yeah!

1stwahine
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

yahoooo! tanks fo keeping us updated ;-)
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Hey...can't knock breathing.

Comment

We continue to wish you improved health!
            Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Keep going, brah. Looking forward to seeing you in person someday!

Comment

Many, MANY Mahalos all!!

Leo, I share the same sentiments, I have quite the west coast and Island "Catch up" to do!!
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

I just checked in and caught up on this...

Truly wish you all the bestest and keep on the road brah!
                  "It's a winding road with a great view!"
                  Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Well, a lil update, and I am feeling a little "woe is me", but more so, just pissed off and frustrated. . .I am going back in the hospital. Have been having breathing issues big time, and finally got in to see my Dr.

Have been running a fever, more than normal, I have hot flashes and cold spells but mainly due to the drugs I am on, been really shaky, swollen/tender joints, and the tumor removed from my lip came back(wtf). . .and the real red flag was coughing up a lot of blood. After spending today undergoing test to rule out anything viral, it has all linked back to the sarcoidosis. After a series of x-rays, it is looking like some of the 34% lung loss has started into pulmonary fibrosis. My remaining lymphnodes in the chest need to be removed, so should be going back in under the knife.

They have re-upped the roids to 80mg of prednisone daily, I have a bronchosopy tomorrow, another round of blood labs, and then, in two weeks, back into the hospital for some "aggressive" treatment. The main concerns are the bleeding into my lungs where the scar tissue tears, and of course, avoiding ANY kind of pulmonary infection down the road. Ahhhh, the joys of autoimmune problems. . .

I normally am a very positive, up-beat, go getter kinda guy, but after a year now, this seem like a huge kick in the sack, and damn it I am pissed. This is not the quality of life I prefer, but at least I am still alive to bitch about it.

Any who, thanks for hearing me out, I am gonna have a stiff drink and look at Hawaii pics, that always makes me feel more balanced and happy!

/rant
                    flickr

An email from God:
                    To: People of Earth
                    Date: 9/04/2007
                    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                      I am gonna have a stiff drink and look at Hawaii pics, that always makes me feel more balanced and happy!
                      TAT, I've got a cabrito of Esperanto tequila waiting for you right here with your name on it. Very smooth straight up! The ohana is in your corner brah! Heal thyself wiki wiki.

As far as hawaii pics, I've got one for you here that should cheer you up!
                      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Tatt, you know all of our thoughts and prayers are headed your way. Just get through this and get your okole back over here so we can throw you one huuuuge party, k?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I Love YOU, Tatt!!

Praying for you always my dear.

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Let's see if I can channel your thoughts correctly here...

DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

Yeah; I think that message was pretty clear.

In my mind's jukebox right now, there's a folk song by Maine's Gordon Bok playing; one of my favorites, called "Hang On, John." Maybe the wrong spelling, but you know what I'm saying, brah. I know you do. When you most feel alone in this battle, please remember that you are not - you got support from people all over the world and people you've never even met. That's a good talent of yours, generating that kind of love.

Comment

You've been on my prayer list since this began, Tatt, and you'll remain there. Besides your cyber ohana you have a great lady by your side. That should help a bit with this setback. Still, any setback sucks. Keep the faith.

Comment

Leo Lakio said it so well, you've got support from people you have never even met. Speedy progress on regaining your health.
                                Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X