"The Amazing World of Gumball" on Cartoon Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Amazing World of Gumball" on Cartoon Network

I haven't gone out of my to watch the series The Amazing World of Gumball but it is a kind of a whacky cartoon series to watch.

The main character is named Gumball who is a cat who goes to school with other kinds of non-human characters that include a ghost, a piece of toast, a T-Rex just to name a few examples.

His mom is a cat, his dad and a younger sister are rabbits and there is another character named Darwin who is neither as part of the family of 5. Between the three of them (Gumball, Darwin and the sister) get into misadventures like flooding all the rooms in the house, trying to escape from their T-Rex school mate and according to their mom managed to burn down a swimming pool.

Re: "The Amazing World of Gumball" on Cartoon Network

For quite some time I have been watching this series and it has been growing on me such that I tell co-workers about it.

While a new episode airs on Monday night, Cartoon Network tends to air repeat episodes on mid-day on Saturday and Sunday, with another airing on Sunday evening.

Found out that the character of Darwin is a fish that used to be a pet of Gumball, but grew legs and now is a part of the family. The younger sister is named Anais who is the smartest person in the family. The dad is the stay at home parent, while the mom is the working and responsible parent.

Comment

Working...
    X