Re: "Lost" - Season 6: News & Sightings

Hi LikaNui,
    Well, perhaps they will give it to you, if you ask them soon enough
    Nic
    http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Originally posted by Nic View Post
      Hi LikaNui, Well, perhaps they will give it to you, if you ask them soon enough
      I've got a big yard, but not big enough to store half an airplane! Better they should cut it up into small pieces, sell the pieces on E-Bay to all the LOST fans, and give the money to charity.
      We got the producers of BAYWATCH to donate their fake lifeguard trucks to the real lifeguards, so hopefully LOST can do something charitable as well.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Last night around midnight, coming back to Kaneohe from playing music in Ka`a`awa, the area around the macadamia nut place on the town side of Kualoa Beach Park was getting all set up for a LOST shoot. From there on into Kaneohe I saw a helluva lot (maybe two dozen or so) of the big trailer and equipment trucks headed there. Dunno if they were coming from another shoot or from the lot, and dunno if they were going to shoot last night or just getting set up to shoot today, but.

Comment

Still shooting?! Perhaps there will be an extra episode, or even two extra episodes.
          Nic

Comment

(As Ryan pointed out just a week or so ago (above), they were about to shoot ep 14 of 16. Entertainment Weekly cover story more-or-less current issue says the plan is to wrap shooting in April. Sounds like they're on schedule.)

Comment

I've met Naveen Andrews several times and he always treats me like I am one of his best friends. Real nice guy, my mom has visited from the mainland before and noticed how kind he was, same with my son. I'll miss seeing the castmembers of the show around town, but I'm glad that Daniel Dae Kim, who lives a couple houses down from our cousin will be staying around.

Comment

Big shoot tonight out at Kualoa Ranch, but in a new area. Just past Coral Kingdom and before the mac nut place, there's a road that winds up into the hills of the ranch on the Kaneohe side. Ton of trailers and equipment there, and lots of action way up in the mountains. Crew parking at the other Secret Island location. They were setting up as I drove past around 6pm, and still filming when I came back about half an hour ago.

Comment

So it is night shoot. I hope they will show the landscape by broad daylight. "Lost" island landscapes are so beautiful.
                  I do appreciate the music of season 6 even more than other seasons. "The Lighthouse" music in particular. Yes, because of Chopin.
                  Nic

Comment

BIG night time shoot with lots of lights at Police Beach (the beach camp) in Haleiwa last night.

Comment

Michael Giacchino news: "Lost" soundtrack gifted musician just got an Oscar. Yeah! "Best original score" for the animation film "Up". Bravo Michael Giacchino!
                      Nic

Comment

At church on Sunday the pastor included in the annoucements that "Lost"
                        had been filming in the kitchen and the sanctuary.

Comment

Driving up the windward coast last night around 5:30 there were several equipment trucks and trailers setting up at Waiahole Beach Park, about 100 yards north of the old Waiahole Poi Factory (which, by the way, serves plate lunches on Fridays!). Driving back around midnight, there were a bunch more. No filming going on but clearly setting up for something big.
                          Not sure if it was LOST though, as they were using different barricades than LOST uses.

Comment

The area along Pali Highway - kind of a Dowsett access road/off ramp has been "barricaded" for two or three days running - i.e., posted reserved parking for a long stretch, but full-on jammed w cars in the mornings - which usually means LOST is shooting treks of one kind or another in the Nu`uanu rainforest. A sign at one end points to "ATC Productions," so not sure whether that is LOST or other-production releated.

Comment

It's been a weird couple of weeks, with multiple productions at work. George Clooney's "The Descendants," the pilot for "Hawaii Five-O," a Bethany Hamilton biopic... and that's not counting the production on Maui, or the slow build to "Pirates." Suffice it to say, I've gotten a lot of false-positives from "LOST" spotters.

The production off Pali Highway, ATC, is "Descendants."

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                                Driving up the windward coast last night around 5:30 there were several equipment trucks and trailers setting up at Waiahole Beach Park
                                That was Wednesday night, and driving up there again yesterday there are still a ton of trailers and equipment there. I also saw at least a dozen ATV's, so apparently the beach park is being used as a staging area and the actual filming is back in the rainforest. Perhaps even using Waiahole ditch itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X