"The Unit" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Unit" on CBS

I don't watch The Unit all the time and I was thinking of switching the channel mid-way since for some strange reason Boston Legal started 1/2 hour earlier.

But I decided not to since tonight's season opener was getting interesting and the discovery at the end of the episode just makes me wonder what is in store for next week episode.

Re: "The Unit" on CBS

Originally posted by helen View Post
    I don't watch The Unit all the time and I was thinking of switching the channel mid-way since for some strange reason Boston Legal started 1/2 hour earlier.

But I decided not to since tonight's season opener was getting interesting and the discovery at the end of the episode just makes me wonder what is in store for next week episode.
    I didn't intend to watch it either, but got hooked on the story and stayed with it until the "to be continued..." rolled.

Comment

I was kind of stunned that they killed off the Hector Williams character a few weeks ago.

For this past Tuesday's episode they sure pulled a fast one with giving the viewer the idea that the target the Unit was assigned to kill was a government type leader during a speech but at the last second the actual target was an assassin who was attempting to kill the government type leader.

Comment

For this last ep, I was more interested in Bob's crisis of conscience and how that ended up. I generally enjoy the series but lately they seem to have scrambled off into too many different directions.

Comment

I haven't seen all of this season's episodes but there is a storyline about some unknown person or group that are attacking the unit and it's family members at home. This week had a group releasing chlorine gas to the the unit's home town water supply, while last week they got a new person to replace Hector.
          Last edited by helen; March 15, 2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X