Spot's Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spot's Inn Closing on Dillingham

Looks like I am adding Spot's Inn to places that I need to eat! I will try to check them out some time this week. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this....my wife is related to John on her dad's side...we live mainland now, but always stop in at Spot's when we're back in town. Best Teri Burger I ever had!

Comment

One more week left!

I will try to post the FINAL Specials menu as soon as they decide what it is going to be!

Comment

The wife and I went to Spot's today after Costco's. We wanted to get our last teri-burger plate fix. Only had the mahi plate (the one I said was kinda manini earlier in the thread) and teri pork plate tho. Everything else on the menu was crossed off.

So we ordered both. My mahi plate was still so so lol but it was still good. The teriyaki pork was excellent. I wish I knew about that before.

All the tables were taken by last-timers and well-wishers. When we left we wished them luck and said our thank yous. So cute, she comes running out the door as we walked to our car and wanted to take our picture haha.

I hope this is just a break but lotta people don't realize just how hard it is to run a business like that.

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i went pass spot's inn and i noticed it closed and they were only taking out the seat's and other thing's as table's and such so that establishment is closed for good and i've never tried their dishe's only it look's like a nice establishment to dine at,sorry to hear it had to close.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Re: Spot's Inn Opening Again! In Puck's Alley 1/2010

Spot's Inn will be reopening early next year around the end of January 2010. It will be in Pucks Alley and will hopefully have all your Favorites! I am working on the Menu for them now and will keep you folks updated!

Comment

anyone know why they closed in the first place?

Comment

It was mentioned at the start of this thread.

Comment

Basically the lease was up and the renewal was too much.

We had a test run on the menu items the other night and it was awesome! Yummy!

Comment

They're coming back? Oh man, awesome. I've been wanting their tericheeseburger for so long. And their pot roast.
                      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Re: Spot's Inn

Opening next tuesday the 11th

Address is 1035 University Ave #104 North end of Pucks Alley.

I will post the menu later.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

is this where Eastside Grill used to be? I thought I noticed some action at the place when I went by the other day.
                          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Spot's Inn is indeed back in full force, now located in Puck's Alley on University avenue. Here's their Bento...

Another highlight is their Nishime...

And their Kabocha (Japanese-style prepared Pumpkin)...

More scoops on Spot's Inn here.
                            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
                            X