Lost - Theories and Predications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost - Theories and Predications

After watching 5 seasons of the TV series Lost on ABC and the start of the 6th and final season of this series less than a month away maybe it's time to start a thread to make predications or form theories based on what's seen so far and see if things will pan out this year or not.

So if you don't want to be spoiled by the various postings in this thread then my advice is just stay clear of this thread and just let the rest of us who want to discuss our predications and theories to do so without interference.

As a reminder that spoiler and quote tags don't mix well in the same post so either wrap an indent tag before the spoiler or not use the spoiler tag at all.

Finally I don't have any inside knowledge of the Lost productions, all I got is my collection of the 5 seasons of Lost on DVD, reading the Wikipedia entries from time to time (and to verify spelling on the character's name) and listening in to Ryan & Jen Transmission web site after an episode airs, but the stuff I am posting is based on what I have seen in the TV series.

Re: Lost - Theories and Predications

Hurley's guitar case

A few episodes in season 5 has Hurley lugging around a guitar case, giving to him by Jacob in the season 5 finale. So what's in it? Well the fact that it made it thru airport security with no incident suggest that it contains a guitar. As it what kind of guitar it is I have no idea, but I suspect and predict that guitar would be used in one of two ways:
    1. When played the guitar could be used against the smoke monster. In season 3 there is a scene that the sonic fence can stop the smoke monster, so it can inferred that certain sounds can either stop, destory or hold at bay the smoke monster.
    2. It can be used as physical weapon on the next available bad guy that needs to knocked out. Granted it would be Hurley who would be doing the swinging and James (going to refer to Sawyer as James) commenting on the feat by saying "nice going there El Kabong!". Extra comedic points if the bad guy being hit is Ben Linus.

Comment

Working...
    X