This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for lunch today? - Chapter 2

Today's plate lunch special was pot roast from Sassy Kassy Lunch Wagon down Kalaeloa. Pretty good pot roast I must say.
    He leo wale no...

Re: What's for lunch today?

Ho Tutulady you had to mention Sassy! I miss dat lunch wagon! But wen you stay go Sassy's you go eat the "#1 Broke da Mout" teri plate, extra rice no moa salad. Dat plate lunch is No Ka Oi with all the gristle and da pickled onion on top.

Yeah I can smell em now. Too bad I stay up hea in Kea'au on da Big Island now.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Eating lunch as I type this....

A sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub on Honey Oat bread. Eating slowing as I just got a temporary crown put in an hour ago.....
      Lovena

Comment

Ova hea I nevah even eat breakfast yet! As I type it's only 8:35 am and raining!

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
          Ho Tutulady you had to mention Sassy! I miss dat lunch wagon! But wen you stay go Sassy's you go eat the "#1 Broke da Mout" teri plate, extra rice no moa salad. Dat plate lunch is No Ka Oi with all the gristle and da pickled onion on top.

Yeah I can smell em now. Too bad I stay up hea in Kea'au on da Big Island now.
          LOL Craig, das a givin yeah? Actually da wahines hea in owah office make Sassy's teri beef plate day almost e'ryday of da week! I cannot eat um too much because of health reasons (I no use shoyu except in my poke or sashimi and even tho gotta be low sodium) but I have um on occassion and da buggah is winnahs!

Today I had couple cone sushi a fish patty wit side of onion poke from Tanioka's. I stay eating and wishing I had poi though. *sigh* Sooo ono...
          He leo wale no...

Comment

Eh Tutulady, wea you stay work Campbells? I no stay dea anymoa wen quit my job and stay retired early ova hea I used to drive one blue and white Chevy Silverado with one aluminum pipe rack. Dakine my co-worker probably still drive em to Sassy's when he stay dea instead of in town wea we stay based.

Comment

Eh Tutulady, wea you stay work Campbells? I no stay dea anymoa wen quit my job and stay retired early ova hea I used to drive one blue and white Chevy Silverado with one aluminum pipe rack. Dakine my co-worker probably still drive em to Sassy's when he stay dea instead of in town wea we stay based.
              I stay work on Kauhi Street, just down da road in back owah place stay Sassy's. Oney shot distance li'dat, can walk um... he go. Owah company (da kine pest control kine) stay sharing warehouse/office space wit one custom cabinet company. Us guys stay right across Mutual Welding (but dey wen close up shop awready) and mauka side of us is get da kine, PortaBox Storage.

Ayaah I tink I wen spock da truck you stay talkin about. Nex time my turn fo go get lunch, I going check em if da truck stay aroun dea.

Comment

Eh braddah Pablo, I stay used to work for The Gas Company so goin get the logo's on da side doors. You can tell us buggahs because we stay wear da blue Nomex coveralls. Gotta yeah jus in case get one fire.

Next time you go eat at Sassy's (you too Tutulady) eat one #1 Broke da Mout Teri plate for me okay? Man I miss dat one!

Comment

Had a late lunch of BBQ Chicken and Hamburger Steak from L&L Drive In.

Comment

Re: What's for lunch today? - Chapter 2

Ham and cheese on a roll from a Sodexho vending machine. The only hot option left was their awful chili-and-rice which I have vowed NEVER to eat again.

Comment

Quizno's.
                      A roast beef and cheddar sub and a cup of clam chowder.
                      Pricier than Subway but a helluva lot better too.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Mmm... crispy spring rolls, sweet walnut shrimp and vegetarian mushu at Little Village Noodle House on Richards Street in Chinatown. Moblogged here.

Comment

two saimin cups w/ spam
                          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

spring rolls and a vegetable dish.

Comment

Eh braddah Pablo, I stay used to work for The Gas Company so goin get the logo's on da side doors. You can tell us buggahs because we stay wear da blue Nomex coveralls. Gotta yeah jus in case get one fire.

Next time you go eat at Sassy's (you too Tutulady) eat one #1 Broke da Mout Teri plate for me okay? Man I miss dat one!
                              Ay sos! I posted my response befo' I wen check if was me or da hubby was signed in! Auwe, make "A" li'dat!
                              He leo wale no...

Comment

Working...
                              X