Remote Viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Viewing

I have always been interested in a field of research called Remote Viewing.

This was an effort to see events at a distance using normally unused mental

abilities.

Ingo Swann was a pioneer in this realm.

He seemed to prefer wearing plaid suits.

Re: Remote Viewing

Originally posted by lensperson View Post

abilities.

He seemed to prefer wearing plaid suits.

Ingo was a master, but I never saw him in a plaid suit. Generally we were in the field when I worked with him, I guess that's why: khaki shirts and blue jeans.
    He told me a few things about myself i thought no one knew, but that's no proof.

He viewed some work done by other 'psychics' and declared it incompetent; he was right. We were doing geological surveys in Utah and Nevada, looking for mineral deposits, funded by former students of mine working with Edgar Mitchell. Although we found trace elements, nothing we found was commercially viable.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Ingo Swann gets a biographical sketch in Wikipedia, including this thrilling account:
      In his 1998 autobiography Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, Swann described his work with individuals in an unknown agency who study extraterrestrials, his remote viewing of a secret E.T. base on the hidden side of the moon and his "shocking" experience with a sexy scantily dressed female E.T. in a Los Angeles supermarket. He concludes that extraterrestrials are living on earth in humanoid bodies. A friend warned him that there are many extraterrestrials, that many are "bio-androids", and that they are aware their only foes on earth are psychics. While Swann and an individual known as "Mr. Axelrod" were secretly watching a UFO appear and suck up the water of a lake, they were discovered and attacked by the UFO. Swann was injured but was dragged to safety by his colleagues.[51][52][53][54]
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann
      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by GregLee View Post
        Ingo Swann gets a biographical sketch in Wikipedia, including this thrilling account:
        I worked with Ingo in the mid-to-late 1970's, and none of this was mentioned.
        I guess it was later.
        I can only report my experience.
        ~ ~

Comment

The facts are that intensive efforts were made to exploit this
          phenomena.

Second Sight.

Comment

Originally posted by lensperson View Post

abilities.

The scientists Ingo worked with renamed it "Remote Viewing" while Ingo had an earlier idea of it, more like astral projection, though I forget if he ever used this term.

He wrote a book early on, sortly after I had worked with him, called To Kiss Earth Goodbye. You may want to see if you can find it.

K
            ~ ~

Comment

The Stargate project was certainly a fascinating one. I know there are a lot of naysayers, BUT, there is an abundance of support and even to this day, the CIA uses RV. Some projects were shut down, only to be reopened and expanded upon in more recent times.

The human brain is far more capable of things that we have yet to understand. I have been in a few settings where thee is a collective conscience, where you can look at someone and finish their sentences, read their thoughts and you understand what it is literally like, to be on the same wavelength. I look back at some of those experiences and it really changed the way I looked at others, perceived our cognitive sense and reasoning, and was left as a better person overall by having these experiences.

The brain is the most complex 5lb lump of fat in the universe. We have only just begun understanding its true potential and abilities. While I believe we are all born with a proverbial 6th sense, I think it is the conditioning, and lack of nurturing that makes us loose the ability we all share. the ability to feel nature, the ability to foresee, the ability to sense things in the world around us that might be invisible to the naked eye. Gut feelings, cerebral intuition, communal vibes/harmony, are just slight reminders of many things our brains are able to feel/perform, and the ability to put ourselves outside of our physical self is something that I do believe certain individuals are fully able to do.
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                While I believe we are all born with a proverbial 6th sense, I think it is the conditioning, and lack of nurturing that makes us loose the ability we all share. the ability to feel nature, the ability to foresee, the ability to sense things in the world around us that might be invisible to the naked eye. Gut feelings, cerebral intuition, communal vibes/harmony, are just slight reminders of many things our brains are able to feel/perform, and the ability to put ourselves outside of our physical self is something that I do believe certain individuals are fully able to do.
                Tatt, your comments reflect my position on PSI (6th sense) exactly.

K
                ~ ~

Comment

Working...
                X