Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Child Rapist..

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    It's a crazy world when a pot smoker gets jail time, and sex offender gets probation with "counseling".

Conservatives screwed up with the pot smoker.
    Liberals screwed up thinking "counseling" is a solution.
    Timmy....I hope you don't actually believe that crap.
    It's not so black and white bro. Conservatives are too worried about law abiding homosexuals getting married. Time after time they fail to bring real issues to the table. They have their priorities all mixed up.
    And I don't know many liberals who believe in "counseling" pedophiles. what a load of b.s

Good luck Timmy!
    Last edited by PoiBoy; February 9, 2007, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Re: Child Rape Suspect ‘Out Of Control’

Lots of us have grown up with 'funny' uncles.

My one is dead now. I've never said anything to anyone, and I can't bring myself to do it now. I think it was just me...cause I was the only haole girl in the family, and not one of 'real' family blood. Maybe incest was too much to bear?

Ooh, that's sounds awful! I think I'll go and stuff it back into the depths of my brain for another 40 years.
      http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
      http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Pedophiles exist in all walks of life. Witness all the Catholic priests who have preyed upon the children in their parishes. Or the Boy Scout leaders. Or the therapists. Or the teachers and coaches.

These perverts have existed all along, but the silence that shrouded their vile acts in the past has kept their secret safe. So while it is alarming to hear about these stories now, it's good that the stories are taking less time to surface for the kids today. All those years of psychic torment for the victims could have been eliminated if someone had just believed the children when they first told of their traumatic experience.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

chin up susiemisajon..you just keep believing in YOU!! mine were my haole grandfather, uncle & stepdad. basically, i was told i looked like a nigger, that meant i was a liar and easy.after years of therapy, meds, finally pulling my childhood medical records (documented physical damage 8 to 12 yrs old )also, my mother's drunken ramblings of incidents when i was a few months old...alot of my life was a blur.not sure what was real or not.not anymore.almost 8 yrs now of no medication or doctors.no cutting.no migraines.no hiding from myself and the world.i have finally found me.the hardest thing was my mom.she didn't protect me.it still hurts some time,but, i'm alive.guess thats why i raised my boy to be who & why he is. i am so very protective of my own. no..of all kids.now, even though it's 2007, people still hide behind "FAMILY SECRETS" and they look the other way.life is too short. to me, there's NO EXCUSE for these people. so many lives ruined.i am so very lucky to be here today, to have those i love safe and sound...

Comment

My heart goes out to you, Makepagirl, Susie, Tita Lynne, my little friend Shari and to all the other victims of child abuse. That you have managed to overcome much of the trauma you experienced is a true testament to the toughness of the human spirit.

I still cannot understand what would possess any adult to think that a helpless child should be made a target of their fantasies. These adults are very very sick people and must be dealt with by society in harsh ways.

I am blessed because I personally didn't have to endure something like this, but I do have friends who have gone through the same experience. How alone you must have felt at the time!

Please know that I'm shedding a few tears for all of you. Some of the tears are because I'm sad that you had to endure all that pain, but some of the tears are joyful because somehow you managed to rise above all of that and are now living productive lives.

Malama pono,
            Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Mahalo Tita Miulang!

Hugs from across the sea....

Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

many mahalos to you miulang..you all do so very much here.slowly but surely, i'm finding my way...and learning who's who here on ht!! peace & love from georgia..kimmi

Comment

In San Jose, a convicted child molester got handed a sentence of 800 years to life. It was a reduction in sentence from what the prosecutor wanted: 1,175 years to life. The man is now 36 and admitted to molesting at least 40 children (although his conviction was only for molesting 3 kids), including his 3 month old biological son. If he lives for another 36 years, he'll rot in hell for at least 764 years.

This pervert was the roommate of another pedophile, 65, who was previously sentenced to 153 years to life for molesting 2 12-year old boys.

Miulang

Comment

On the News tonight. A man was arrested for raping a four year old girl in the Palama Area. Climbing over a fence, taking her to a shed and assaulting her. How did they find out? She complained about Medical problems and was taken to the doctor where they called Police. Witnesses remembered how the suspect looked and luckily they found someone who matched the description in the area. The little girl pointed him out in a line-up.

His bail is $50,000

The SOB should be castrated for touching an Angel!

I cry tonight.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

My heart goes out to all of you (SusieMisajon, Auntie Lynn, makepagirl ) who were molested...I grew up in a rather sheltered world, and didn't realize how prevalent the problem was until I attended college and I met other people who told me their life stories.

I too, am not interested in rehabilitating both child molesters and people who beat up on children! I feel in both cases those people should have a long prision sentence, preferably in solitary confinement so they can think looong and hard about what they did!

Auntie Lynn, I feel that poor excuse of a human being who raped that 4 yr. old should not only be castrated, he should be sent to prision and never see the light of day.

Miulang, I read about Shari Rodrigues, and that scum who beat her so savagely should IMHO at the very least have both his hands(fists) chopped off "muslim" style!

Comment

Originally posted by Beau View Post
                        Miulang, I read about Shari Rodrigues, and that scum who beat her so savagely should IMHO at the very least have both his hands(fists) chopped off "muslim" style!
                        One manini update: Shari is doing very well, considering the seriousness of her injuries. Every picture that her grandma sends shows off that million dollar smile of hers. You really have to wonder why in the world anyone would want to hurt such a precious little human being. That she survived her injuries has convinced many people that she was put on earth to do something very important someday.

Miulang

Comment

In the Advertiser Rape charge dropped
                          http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap...05160409/1001/

By Ken Kobayashi

"The dismissal of criminal charges against a man who had been accused of sexually assaulting a 4-year-old Kalihi girl suggests a "failure in the system" by police and prosecutors, the state public defender said yesterday.

State Public Defender Jack Tonaki, whose office represented Shane Ngirmidol, said in similar cases, police generally release a suspect without filing charges pending further investigation."

WTF!!!? The system has failed Big Time! The child is the Victim. She will remember what happened to her for the rest of her Life.

His lawyer said "There's a tremendous stigma to being accused of such a thing." Well, it's also been known that rapists hang around the areas after an assault to ward off suspicions on them.

In this case ~ Believe the CHILD!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

In The StarBulletin http://starbulletin.com/2007/11/04/news/story03.html
                            Eatery co-owner held in sex attack

A Mitsu-Ken proprietor allegedly went online to find a boy who later was molested

By Gene Park

"The owner of a popular Japanese delicatessen is being held in lieu of $150,000 bail after being charged with using a MySpace.com account to sexually abuse a boy who was 14 years old at the time.

Lyle Mitsugi Nonaka, 50, was charged Friday night with two counts of first-degree sexual assault, three counts of third-degree sexual assault and a child abuse count.

Nonaka is the co-owner of Mitsu-Ken Catering on School Street. A sign on the popular take-out restaurant says it is closed until Thursday."

Sick, Sick, SICK!

"Mitsu-Ken's other owner, Brad Kaneshiro, 42, also is in trouble with the law.

He was charged last week with negligent injury and driving under the influence after his car allegedly struck six vehicles and a police officer."

Boycott this business. Get plenny odda Okazuya places to buy Garlic Chicken.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                            X