hey..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey..

just wanted to come say hi.. im 23.. born and raised on oahu, hawaii kai born but moved to ewa beach when i was 17. living up in washington state for another month and then were on our way home for good.. and cant wait! i have a almost 3yr old. im a web designer always looking for new clients.. also looking for a job asap when i get home.. anything else ask me..

Re: hey..

Aloha esntrc and welcome to HT and more importantly welcome home (in a month anyways). Web Designer huh, very cool. I've attempted to create a decent webpage on occasions with limited success, lol. Maybe I'll look u up. Anyways, a hui hou and hope all goes well with u and ur ohana .

Comment

Re: hey..

thanks hun. http://www.ecntrcbeauty.org thats my page. anytime ill be willing to help you out. take care and thanks for the welcome.. cant wait till i get home. sun sand and surf.. yeaaaaaaaah baby. first things first im stripping down using my coconut oil with sun screen of course lol pretty sure my skin will be sensitive to the sun for a little while.. and lay on my beach in my backyard falling asleep to the ocean.. yay! you have no idea how excited i am. ok anyways thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X