Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody followed the JonBenet Case??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody followed the JonBenet Case??

Breaking news...after 10 years they arrested a male in Thailand....

here's the link if anyone's interested.......

http://cbs13.com/topstories/local_story_228163955.html
    Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Re: Has anybody followed the JonBenet Case??

I just hope Patsy and her daughter JonBenet can comfort each other in heaven.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Mother and daughter in Heaven. My tears are falling. My heart is touched by the story which has gone on for years. Finally, the REAL Killer has been found and arrested.

Rest In Peace Patsy and JonBenet.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

CNN Breaking News -- Immigration police chief in Thailand says the man held in connection with the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey has confessed to the crime.

Comment

From what I read and saw on the news...this one was sick *******!

Arrested on unrelated sex crimes! And 10 years free!

Very sad her mother died not knowing who or why.
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Very sad her mother died not knowing who or why.
            Even more sad that she died before getting her named cleared!

Good thing the Angels knew right from wrong when they were bringing her to Heaven.

Comment

I had a premenition that something big was going to happen earlier in the week involving this case. BUT I don't think this Karr guy did it. He looks like a loser and is trying to get some unwanted fame. His story is too far fetched, sometimes when you research things in depth you become what you are researching and if you can't decide what really is reality then you are in serious trouble.

I still think Patsy did it. (my warped opinion)

Comment

Originally posted by speedtek
                I had a premenition that something big was going to happen earlier in the week involving this case. BUT I don't think this Karr guy did it. He looks like a loser and is trying to get some unwanted fame. His story is too far fetched, sometimes when you research things in depth you become what you are researching and if you can't decide what really is reality then you are in serious trouble.

I still think Patsy did it. (my warped opinion)
                Without naming names...I know the sister of one of the independent lead investigators brought on the case some months after the murder. Sorry, can't remember the exact time frame. Anyway, investigator was already retired but hired for this case because of it's complexity and his knowledgeble background. FWIW and after much investigation he felt sure the parents were in no way involved.

I agree with you about Karr. My first thought when I saw him on the news was..."There's sumthin' wrong with this picture."! However, according to the news, the authorities had a lead on this guy early on and, for whatever reason, that intensified in recent months. Apparently Patsy was aware of a pending arrest before she passed.

In spite of and because of the Ramsey case, children's beauty pageants should be outlawed. I refuse to judge them.

Comment

Oh man...sad...I heard on the news today that Benet's father won't be making a statement anytime soon for fear of the same repricussions as last time!

Comment

Originally posted by speedtek
                    BUT I don't think this Karr guy did it. He looks like a loser and is trying to get some unwanted fame.
                    I don't think he's the killer either, especially with his ex-wife claiming that he was in Alabama throughout the entire Christmas season of 1996. Yes, she could be lying, but I still don't think it all adds up.

Being from Colorado, this was huge news in my home state for several years. Locally, many people speculated that JBR's murder was the work of the same man who killed two Colorado Springs girls in the early 90's. Robert Browne was never a suspect in the JBR case, but he did recently claim to be America's most prolific serial killer.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                      Oh man...sad...I heard on the news today that Benet's father won't be making a statement anytime soon for fear of the same repricussions as last time!
                      He actually did make a statement yesterday to one of Denver's network affiliates, iirc. It aired on the Today Show this morning. He didn't say much, tho'...just that he was going to allow justice to take it's course.

Comment

"Do we have a wack-job or murderer?" is the title of one of the stories in today's Rocky Mountain News about this case. Some of the statements Karr has made seem a little implausible to experts, which is why they are going to be taking their time completing their investigation of this suspect. And here's some fodder befitting the National Enquirer: he once was married to a 12-year old girl (but it also appeared as a story in the Rocky Mountain News). He's definitely a pedophile, but did he murder Jon Benet?

Miulang
                        Last edited by Miulang; August 17, 2006, 01:12 PM.
                        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I remember hearing on the late news last night that Karr knew some facts about the case that have never been released.

Time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                            He actually did make a statement yesterday to one of Denver's network affiliates, iirc. It aired on the Today Show this morning. He didn't say much, tho'...just that he was going to allow justice to take it's course.
                            I must talk to my news guys! Sounds like they are a bit BEHIND! That was breaking news at noon here!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                              I remember hearing on the late news last night that Karr knew some facts about the case that have never been released.

Time will tell...
                              There are so many "leaks" in this case I am sure he found information somewhere. I wish they would hurry with the DNA evidence!!!

My biggest problem with the case is WHY DID THE MOVE THE BODY UPSTAIRS BEFORE THE POLICE CAME?? Even when they questioned the Ramseys about that they had no answer. If I found anyone dead I would not touch anything!

Comment

Working...
                              X