X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Minerva" for Sale - $900

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    I will DONATE Manerva !"
    If you decide to donate your car, check out very carefully the company that is handling the auto donations for the charity you choose. There have been problems in the past with outside businesses handling the transactions for auto donations, and basically ripping off the charity by claiming they could only sell the car for a very small amount and not giving the charity the full value. (This is NOT referring to the "charity" you mentioned, but rather referring to the businesses that handle the auto donations for various charities.)

Comment

Auntie...

Contributing it to charity is a very nice offer... however... If Minerva still runs and can get money for yourself.... I think you should still try and sell it yourself... (if you need help... pm me)

I have contributed two cars to the kidney foundation only for tax write offs.... which was good for me at the time... I drove the cars to the point that it would cost more to fix them then it would be to buy a new car...(that was my thinking)...

However, when it came down to claiming the cars on my taxes... it didn't equal what I could have gotten from a parts salvager.....etc...however, I needed to make parking available for my new car(s)

If Minerva is still driveable, has all the paperwork...etc...... I say Vegas is still in the picture! don't give up on one day of craigslist people!

State your price and keep to it...unless you've already "committed" it to the kidney org.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKona View Post
        If you decide to donate your car, check out very carefully the company that is handling the auto donations for the charity you choose.
        Thanks for the advice SouthKona!

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
        Auntie...

If Minerva is still driveable, has all the paperwork...etc...... I say Vegas is still in the picture! don't give up on one day of craigslist people!

State your price and keep to it...unless you've already "committed" it to the kidney org.
        Of course Manerva is still driveable silly! And I do have ALL her papers!!! I was dissappointed today due to how those idiots acted!!! Da Nerve!!!! I have no time foa BS.

I do want to go to my Class Reunion. But like I said...it's no Big Deal. Ok. I'll try some moa days. If can ~ can. If no can ~ the hell with it!!!
        Manerva goes to Kidney Cars!!

Hmmmm...I need a Miracle.

heheheh. I need a Sugar Daddy! NOT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Made ya ALL LAUGH!

Auntie Lynn

p.s. Stop spelling her name WRONG. She's sensitive. It's MANERVA!!!
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Stop spelling her name WRONG. She's sensitive. It's MANERVA!!!
          Um ... Auntie ... check out the name you gave this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
            heheheh....I didn't. ADMIN. did.

I put it in onnadda thread. He den put it in it's own thread. Hence, the wrong Spelling ~ Minerva! ~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I not confused.

I like go moemoe.

Plezzzzzzzzzz.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
              My bad. Aunty posted it in Mataiva's "Cars for Sale" dealer thread, and I figured it deserved its own discussion. It apparently did, even with my failure to note the big, red, bold first word in the post!

Comment

Re: "Manerva" for Sale - $900

<solemn, pious, old-Catholic-aunty voice>

Manerva is a very Portuguese name. In a different league from Minerva. And the accent is on the NERVE of it all.

I know. I have a real life bonafide grand-aunty named Manerva... she crochets the best toilet-paper-dollies like *nobody* can, and donates all of them to the local parochial school annual fundraisers. Her theme now is to use the top half of the latest barbies and bratz (sp?) dolls, to ~personalize~ her TPD for each family, trying to commermorate a familial likeness. Well into her 70's and there's no changing my Aunty MaNERVa or her very, so very Hamakua Portugueseness about her.

God bless the day my granduncle married her.

pax

Comment

Re: &quot;Manerva&quot; for Sale - $900

Manerva is SOLD!!!!! I going to Las Vegas$$$

Yeehaaaaa!

Nuff said!

Mz. Lynn

Note: My sista bought my ticket! I get extra spending money!

Comment

Congrats...

Now go hit the mega-bucks for me!

Have fun...when you going?

Comment

Reunion starts on October 19th. I guess I leave on the 18th.heheheh

Too Funny.

I going play Wheel of Fortune. Da last time I WON Big Bucks(not dat big)!!!!

If I win Really Big...I treat everybody to dinner at some place nice. Promise.

Ahhhhh...To Dream the Impossible Dream.

What would I do? To many to list. Being me ~ I would help so many others less fortunate than myself.

Top of my list would be to buy a Lunch Wagon for Kau Kau Wagon to go around and feed the Homeless with Sharon Black and crew!

A Computer Lab for TutuPupule.com

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I going to Las Vegas$$$
                        Eh Cuz, couple weeks too late, we jus came back from Vegas couple weeks ago, with some of the uddah peeps from one uddah site, wuz ohnee good fun and got fo meet braddah Lurkah! If you can go check out Aloha2go....he go put you on video fo put on there website! We had make one but still waitin
                        Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Originally posted by localgrl View Post
                          Eh Cuz, couple weeks too late, we jus came back from Vegas couple weeks ago, with some of the uddah peeps from one uddah site, wuz ohnee good fun and got fo meet braddah Lurkah! If you can go check out Aloha2go....he go put you on video fo put on there website! We had make one but still waitin
                          Cuz Berta, I'm already busy with HT and Wala'au. Plus, my own sites. I going moa pupule if I go on onnada forum. I no tink so. Glad you all had FuN. Someday, I'll get to meet Lurkah and the rest of the gang. Infact, I'm celebrating my 51st birthday in Seattle. I going meet Leo Lakio and his Alpha Female, Lurkah, Tita Miulang and whoeva is there dat like come kaukau some local foods I bringing up to cook and share.

Back on topic. Manerva is Sold! hahahahaha

Ate Lynn

Comment

Wow, Auntie...you're on a roll! First the Lexus...then Manerva sells...and now your sister bought you the ticket! Way to go!

Comment

I'm sending her a lucky dollar if this is the case!

Comment

Working...
                              X