NCIS on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCIS on CBS

Last few episodes have Tony romancing a woman doctor. Ziva thinks Tony is undergoing some kind of medical treatment. Tonight's episode has Tony and his girl friend in bed and someone else is taking pictures of the two.

Comment

I think Ziva is jealous and she is taking the pics...but i could be totally wrong. Maybe the Dr. is in trouble. I miss Kate!
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

hey, there are a lot of sparks going on between Tony & Ziva. I keep hoping that they will connect - she could certainly whip him into acceptable shape and help him get a different attitude towards women! I missed tonite's episode due to a meeting and I'm really unhappy. But, can't really cancel something important for a TV program. Although, I did do that for the Lost finale last spring..................
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
          hey, there are a lot of sparks going on between Tony & Ziva. I keep hoping that they will connect - she could certainly whip him into acceptable shape and help him get a different attitude towards women! I missed tonite's episode due to a meeting and I'm really unhappy. But, can't really cancel something important for a TV program. Although, I did do that for the Lost finale last spring..................
          Do you know how much I miss because I have kids?? I know the feeling! I think every child needs a cookie...wants me to read a book...or a cup of water! All of it starts the second I sit down to watch any show!
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

You may want to check out the CBS web site. Some of the prime time series have the latest episodes on-line to view via Innertube. Grant it is not the best way to view a TV program but at least you can view what you missed before the next time it is rerun.

Comment

Too bad Michael Gilden, the little actor who played Abby's science friend passed away.That subplot was getting good.
              Last edited by alohabear; January 17, 2007, 08:19 AM.
              Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
              Flickr

Comment

For tonight's episode I don't know which was more weirder, the Metro cop who happened to the ex-husband of Tony's girlfriend or the fact that the same Metro cop and Tony seem to hit it off as buds.

Too bad the Metro cop died, I didn't think he got shot during the shoot out.

Comment

I sense another sub-plot coming on with that Army Lt. Colonel. I wouldn't be surprised that she joins NCIS and leads an alternate team.

Comment

Tonight was the season finale. Didn't see the plot twist that came tomight where Tony's girlfriend dad is the guy Jenny is after.

Comment

Tonight's episode had Tony's car blowing up in the first act and my first thought was "did I see Michael Weatherly name in the cast list or in the guest star list?"

Comment

I used to love NCIS. But after last night's season premiere, I'm beginning to reconsider. The show is starting to "jump the shark" a bit and moving away from it's original theme -- solving military crime cases.
                        I love the characters. Especially Abby. I'll give it a few more weeks and hope they return to their original format.
                        So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Well tonight's epsiode had a Navy Petty Officer being killed because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, other than that it was crime drama.

Comment

Reviving this thread because I just saw an amusing commercial for the show:

"NCIS. The show with more initials than any other drama."

Last edited by LikaNui; March 1, 2008, 07:54 PM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

A new episode tonight, beside the usual crime of the week, there is a new background story arc that might involve the director of NCIS.

Comment

Tonight's episode had Gibbs going back to his hometown to investgate a case. Get to see his dad played by Ralph Waite.

Comment

Working...
                                X