Hawaii's Best Hamburger? Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii's Best Hamburger? Where?

I third Tutue's vote on Dukes... You can bring children there too since it's technically also a restaraunt.

And get showers right out side if the mudslinging starts up

Comment

Lee's Drive in, little hole in the wall place in Kaneohe bewteen the Kaneohe Post office and the old Golden Crown. I have never tasted a better burger and fries, ever!

They make ono tea cookies too.

Comment

Here in Oregon they have Red Robin and they put a pineapple on the burger! Oh wait that doesn't count does it!
        I did love Duke's! too! Time ta make some lasagna!!
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
          Here in Oregon they have Red Robin and they put a pineapple on the burger! Oh wait that doesn't count does it!
          yea it counts. only to three.
          otherwise; a burger. in oregon. with fruit on it that is not indigenous to Hawaii.
          yea. i would say -yes.
          that has nothing whatever to do with the subject. but i threadrift too. so have at it.

Comment

are you guys serious about making it the next HT get together? cuz if u guys are..set a date ..i can get us reservations...(yes i know, they dont take reservations...but trust me i can)

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              yea it counts. only to three.
              otherwise; a burger. in oregon. with fruit on it that is not indigenous to Hawaii.
              yea. i would say -yes.
              that has nothing whatever to do with the subject. but i threadrift too. so have at it.
              They call it a Bonzai Aloha Burger!! Does that help?? J/K HEY it's not my name for it! Yell at RROBIN

Comment

makes as much sense as the mainland thang of calling it "Hawaiian Pizza" cuz it has Pineapple, (Not really a Hawaiian fruit) and canadian bacon!

Comment

Cause there is so much pig farming in Hawai'i and CANADA! LOL....None in Idaho or anywhere like that!

Comment

Pineapple may not be indigenous to Hawaii, but we should at least feel fortunate that it's synonymous with us! Same for Macadamia Nuts and many other things that ring "Hawaii" top-of-mind. It's good for tourism and our economy.

Bonzai Aloha Burger sounds cool. Bonzai>Japan>Teriyaki Sauce. Yup. Aloha>Hawaii>Pineapple. Yup. Makes sense.

Tutusue, if your Little Grass Shack in Makaha gets the Duke's neon sign, I want visitation rights with a contract that includes "bottomless" Lavaflow & Tropical Itch cocktails.

blueyecicle, diggin' that pink do!
                    Last edited by Pomai; August 6, 2006, 05:59 PM.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

tutu would say yes, I assume... as long as you brings da rum.
                      I got da vodka and recipes and mugs covered...
                      http://www.drinkoftheweek.com/special/trop.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                        Pineapple may not be indigenous to Hawaii, but we should at least feel fortunate that it's synonymous with us! Same for Macadamia Nuts and many other things that ring "Hawaii" top-of-mind. It's good for tourism and our economy.

Bonzai Aloha Burger sounds cool. Bonzai>Japan>Teriyaki Sauce. Yup. Aloha>Hawaii>Pineapple. Yup. Makes sense.

Tutusue, if your Little Grass Shack in Makaha gets the Duke's neon sign, I want visitation rights with a contract that includes "bottomless" Lavaflow & Tropical Itch cocktails.

blueyecicle, diggin' that pink do!
                        So did everyone on the island when I visited! Here they point and laugh and say rude things....every day!! all day!! There they just gave me the thumb pinky sign and said Hey Pink Pantha!
                        Big difference from my every day life!

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                          Pineapple may not be indigenous to Hawaii, but we should at least feel fortunate that it's synonymous with us! Same for Macadamia Nuts and many other things that ring "Hawaii" top-of-mind.
                          Don't forget Don Ho and Coconuts too.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                            So did everyone on the island when I visited! Here they point and laugh and say rude things....every day!! all day!! There they just gave me the thumb pinky sign and said Hey Pink Pantha!
                            Big difference from my every day life!
                            well, we celebrate diversity and individuality and sometimes the creative in yer face celebration of it by t'rowin da shakaaa sign.
                            but dat can be da thumb pinky sign too.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu
                              Don't forget Don Ho and Coconuts too.
                              Don Ho's coconuts?! whaaa...

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                                tutu would say yes, I assume... as long as you brings da rum.
                                I got da vodka and recipes and mugs covered...
                                http://www.drinkoftheweek.com/special/trop.htm
                                Kimo... bring da boat!!!

What ever happened to the HT catamaran thing????

2:00 Dukes... then off for a Sunset Catamaran Cruise.... sounds too good...

Can the HT gods make this happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X