Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know anyone with the same name as a famous person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know anyone with the same name as a famous person?

One of my classmate's name is Timmy Chang (his older brother is Ryan Chang, who attends the same school as me).

Tim is a good video game player, and knows a lot about computers, and he says that he didn't play any sports.

If you want a pic of him with his brother, you'd have to wait three weeks, as school's out for summer.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Know anyone with the same name as a famous person?

Do last names only count? When N'Sync was big, we got phone calls at all hours from every eleven-year-old and every slumber party on Oahu asking "Is Justin there?"

Arrrgh!

Fortunately, either the kids have gotten smarter, Justin's fallen out of favor, or both.
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

I don't if he's famous but his name is trippy....kinda. A classmate of mine is named Mike Kim. What's trippy about that? It's Mike Kim foward and miK ekiM backwards too.

Comment

Not personally... but remember that guy in NZ whose name was Kevin Spacey? The guy died and it was all over the papers and stuff.. ended up being just some poor snow-boarder from NZ.

Comment

Evern opened up the phone book to see how many james bond there were ? lmfao... poor guys
          http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
          http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
          If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

How about knowing someone with the same name who's infamous for committing a crime?

Comment

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl View Post
              Evern opened up the phone book to see how many james bond there were ? lmfao... poor guys
              Just opened the Hawaiian Telcom phone book and there was no James Bond listed. Must be a Montreal thing. But there were 3 Don Hos.

Comment

Once looking for interesting names in the phone book, I was amazed at the amount of guys named Michael Jackson.
                I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

that really famous fag on Hawaii Threads.....what's his name......hhhhhmmmmm Lomi a.k.a Seeking Penance

oh wait....thats me!!!!

stay forever young

Comment

The driver of this race car (LINK) is named Jeff Ruddy. Same as me.

He's pretty famous in New York any ways.
                    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I grew up in So. Cal with Boyd Coddington.
                      Called him up at his custom car shop after not seeing/talking to him in 10 years, he answered, and after a few shaky moments and questions discovered it was ANOTHER Boyd Coddington who was now famous, was in the same general neighborhood, into hot rods, same general age, sounded and looked like my old buddy.

I'll never get over that one.
                      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

A guy at work has a name that sounds the same as that of a famous brat packer. He told a story of being paged at a mainland airport and found that when he got to the gate where he was being paged to, there was a LOT of women hanging around. He quietly identifed himself to the person at the gate so as not to create an uproar.

Comment

I know/knew people named Michael Jackson, Steve Perry, James Stewart, Paul Rodriguez, Adam Rodriguez, Meg {Meghan} Ryan, Clinton Kelley, Tony Stewart.

Comment

I met a guy named "Maxwell Smart". He's one of the actors in "All for Melissa", the film that screened last year at HIFF and released as a DVD this past week at Borders.

Max Smart is his real given name, not a stage name.

Comment

My co-worker's name is Steve Martin. He's the last thing removed from being a Wild and Crazy Guy. He, in turn, has a client named Gene Simmons!

When I was in college we had a fraternity pledge named Paul Newman. He was never referred to as anything but "Paul Newman". Not "Paul", not "Newman", not "Pledge", etc. "Paul Newman". Was hard not to smirk every time you heard it.

Don't want to hijack the topic, but aw geez, I just noticed diamond3121's avatar. We just had a nice round of bagging on Seeking Penance in another thread. Now we have another $C fan athletic supporter here?
                              Last edited by NoCal Boy; November 13, 2008, 10:31 AM. Reason: Had to throw in a dig...

Comment

Working...
                              X