"Lost" Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" Season 3

'The Cost" was satisfactory at best. I almost turned it off when the lostie xtra (don't get me started on these walk-ons)(Paulo?) came out of the bathroom in the Swan...."bathroom works" pffftt..What saddens me the most is that Jack Bender wrote and directed this episode.
    Last edited by idvfilms; November 2, 2006, 04:37 PM. Reason: absent minded

Comment

I was re-watching this episode tonight and I am kind of wondering what kind of relationship that Paulo and Niki seem to have. Paulo seemed to be concerned when Niki wanted to come along.

I also wondering if there are two cloud monsters. One white that Locke saw during his first flashback episode back in the first season and a black monster that attempted to take Locke during the finale of the first season and the one that pounded Eko.

Comment

Interesting article posted at: http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1553848_3_0_,00.html
        Though producers say they envisioned Eko's death from the beginning and knew Akinnuoye-Agbaje might not be sticking around for the long haul, the actor is the first Lost star to vote himself off the island.

Comment

Isn't it odd, how not long after a "Lost" star gets in trouble with HPD, his/her character gets killed off on the show?

Coincidence? I think not! It's the Island's magic at work! It's all real!!!!

Comment

So, um, who shot JR?

Same kind of thing. Wait three months to find out what happens next? Sheesh.
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

I guess it's a question if Danny would shoot Sawyer or not, or will Kate and Sawyer would really run, would Jack do nothing if he doesn't hear from them.

Will Locke look to the North?

Then again why is Danny so pissed off at Sawyer?

Didn't Ben mention another person of importance in the episode?

Comment

It's bizarre that I find myself on the opposite side of the fence of many folks with these last two episodes. I didn't like "Cost of Living," but lots of people did. And people seem down on "I Do" tonight, and I loved it.

Turns out I'm a character guy, not a sci-fi mysteries and clues guy, I guess.

Here's the full take by my wife and I. I like how Sawyer is becoming a tragic figure, how Jack has regained his strength, and how Kate has... well, been much less annoying. And Ben and Juliet? Incredible characters.

Feb. 7 is a long time to wait. Folks in Hawaii and online spoiler hounds will, of course, have lots to keep them busy during the hiatus. But it'll be a long haul for most folks.

Comment

Something else I found strange from Wednesday's episode is when Locke told Sayid about what killed Eko. Locke did not mention what Danille called it during the 1st season finale which she said it was a security system.

Funny that Ben's group never seems to mention it.

Comment

Here's a link with the full transcript of Mahealani Richardson's Interview with Terry O'Quinn (Locke):

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/this...51/detail.html
                    Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine!

Comment

According to the Oceanic's digital cable guide, Lost will be airing Wednesday February 7 at 9pm (HST). There is also another episode airing at 8pm (HST) on the same day. I suspect this eariler episode might be a recap of this season if not of the series.

Comment

At 8:00 pm tonight there's something called the Lost Survivor Guide, probably a recap program.

Looks like the new episode follows, at 9:00 pm.

Nationally they say it's on at 10/9c. That always confuses me. If it's on at 10:00 Eastern, 9:00 Central, then... what does that mean for Hawaiian? Or should I not even bother trying to make the translation?

Comment

The Bus is dangerous.
                          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
                            Nationally they say it's on at 10/9c. That always confuses me. If it's on at 10:00 Eastern, 9:00 Central, then... what does that mean for Hawaiian? Or should I not even bother trying to make the translation?
                            More than likey Hawaii follows the Central time zone. Since 10pm is when the news airs.

For tonight's episode it was Juliet's flashback. I am not at sure which city the flashback takes place other than it's not Portland. With the exception of the night time city scape at the begining, one gets the impression it might take place in Honolulu.

The guy who played Juliet's ex-husband (who also gets runned over by a bus) looks familar, but I can't place him.

Comment

"LOST" is back! We're so stoked. My wife and I posted our thoughts here.

A good start to an unprecedented marathon of new episodes. Our first Others flashback, and is Elizabeth Mitchell awesome or what? I'm bummed we only saw Jack, Sawyer and Kate, but we'll get to the rest soon. Kate is tough again, Sawyer is scruffy and clever again ("that's what you get for falling for the old fake wookie prisoner trick...")... Jack was the only head scratcher. Didn't he just spend the last six episodes taking control? Suddenly he's hapless and confused again.

The flashbacks took place in Miami, Helen. Played by Kakaako. (It was neat to see the Honolulu skyline out the window.) Zeljko Ivanek was Juliet's ex, and you probably knew him as Ed Danvers on "Homicide." And yeah, TheBus. I was actually kinda bummed they just rushed that scene. Watching them film it, the stunt work was quite elaborate. But we just had a flash and it was done.

The DHARMA Initiative wants talented people, and will lie and kill to get them. Alex is Ben's daughter (adopted, presumably), Ben and Juliet have "history," and things definitely changed for everyone when the "sky turned purple" (Sept. 22, 2004). I can't wait for next week!

Anyone stick around for the KITV news at 10? There's a California guy doing a "LOST" documentary, and they also interviewed Nikki Stafford, who did a book on "LOST" called "Finding Lost." Very nice lady. Apparently there's going to be a "LOST" expert of some kind on the morning show to babble about the show even more...

Comment

Yeah, Ryan, I saw the item on the 10pm news. I was wondering if those documentary folks were going to contact you. If they haven't... they should!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X