ISO, Balloon artists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO, Balloon artists!

I just received a call to find a balloon artist for a local commercial. Looking for someone who cab twist long balloons into animals and flowers...and a hammer! Yes, a hammer! And I need to find one soon...before Friday! If you have a lead, please PM me. This is a paid gig. Many mahaloz!

Re: ISO, Balloon artists!

Perhaps you should take a stroll down Waikiki one of these evenings. I know that both the Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant and the Senor Frog's have balloon artists. There's usually one who also performs on the street on Kalakaua. If not them, perhaps they could point you toward someone who could do what you are looking for?

Just a thought.

Comment

Is Professor Fun still living in Hawaii?

Comment

Google? Yellow pages? Those guys must have some kind of advertising going on.

Comment

I dug back in my company email archives. Balloon Monsoon has done our last couple of company picnics.

Comment

Thanks, everyone! Yes, Waikiki is on my assistant's agenda. Professor Fun is still around and is on my list! I'll check out Balloon Monsoon, GG. Thanks, again.

Comment

Tutu,

You can't go wrong with Greg at Balloon Monsoon. If your assistant is going to Waikiki, have them check out Gerrard at Senor Frogs...both are good twisters and good guys.

Comment

Thanks FJ...yes, balloon monsoon's been called and I sent an asst. to Waikiki last night. I'm waiting for his update. Balloon artists are coming outta the woodwork! And, that's a very good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  Thanks FJ...yes, balloon monsoon's been called and I sent an asst. to Waikiki last night. I'm waiting for his update. Balloon artists are coming outta the woodwork! And, that's a very good thing!
                  How nice for you to have a network like this to help you with such a quest!
                  I hope you find one you like!

Comment

Working...
                  X