Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: But..., she's hot!

Originally posted by cabanalane View Post
    Asian votes don't matter. Most Asians don't vote (on the mainland).
    It's no fun being an illegal asian alien.

Comment

deleted, duplicate post.
      Last edited by Amati; December 22, 2009, 10:10 PM.
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Re: Palin photo means bye to Maui

Originally posted by cabanalane View Post
        Asian votes don't matter. Most Asians don't vote (on the mainland). Press will not even carry this because, offending Asians have no recourse. Sad but true if you think about it.
        http://www.census.gov/population/pop...mic/Voting.pdf

According to the US Census:
        Looking at the proportion of voting-age citizens in 2004, non-Hispanic White citizens had the highest level of voter turnout—67 percent. They were followed by Black citizens (60 percent), Hispanic citizens (47 percent), and Asian citizens (44 percent).
        Asians have enough of a voting influence to make-it-or-break-it in a close election. They could definitely influence electoral college votes in a swing state if there is a large enough (that is, concentrated) Asian population. The stats above are from 5 years ago, but the numbers are probably still similar today.
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Thanks, Amati.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            It's no fun being an illegal asian alien.
            so if you don't vote your an illegal alien? Many US citizens don't vote regardless of race...but they're not illegal nore are they aliens. They are US Citizens. I'd hate to think US Born citizens of German ancestry are considered illegal aliens simply because they failed to vote.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Sarah Palin's vacation snapshot:

http://www.honoluluagonizer.com/?p=1777
              Burl Burlingame
              "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
              honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

who care about Sara Palin, ..I mean really? This lady is a painful reminder of where the GOP is heading. For all you die hard right-wing fanatics, your world is about to come tumbling down! The last 48 hours in the GOP's world is been a real thing of beauty. To watch them eat their own has been real joy the past few days! How can anybody truly support this party?

Comment

Originally posted by Beachboy View Post
                  who care about Sara Palin, ..I mean really? This lady is a painful reminder of where the GOP is heading. For all you die hard right-wing fanatics, your world is about to come tumbling down! The last 48 hours in the GOP's world is been a real thing of beauty. To watch them eat their own has been real joy the past few days! How can anybody truly support this party?
                  And the last 24-hours seems to be the demise of Harry Reid. Double standards prevail and he just proved it. How can anybody truly support this party with this kind of support for a man that called our own president something that a republican would be forced to step down from?

Comment

he didn't make the comment about the president - he made it about a candidate for pres. and as of today, he has the full support of Obama who is even going to help him campaign. Obviously, there are no hard feeling involved. and if Obama doesn't have bad feelings - why should any of us?
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                      he didn't make the comment about the president - he made it about a candidate for pres. and as of today, he has the full support of Obama who is even going to help him campaign. Obviously, there are no hard feeling involved. and if Obama doesn't have bad feelings - why should any of us?
                      double standards like I said.

Comment

craig - i'm sorry but i just don't understand your point. palin is a republican, reid is a democrat. which party are you talking about? it doesn't really make any difference since both parties are useless but i'm curious.
                        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

It seems odd that Sarah Palin's been hired by Fox. I'm pretty sure I've already seen her doing the news on SNL's "Weekend Update". Maybe she thinks moving to Fox is a better career tactic?

I think the whole reason she's been hired by Fox is because someone has finally figured out how to get her to pay attention to the training they've been so desperately trying to give her in public relations and media skills. After all, if Fox's president got his start by making Nixon look good on TV, then who better to work with Palin? He must see this as the capstone to an extremely challenging career...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Ailes
                          Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
                          Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
                          We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
                          Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                            The upside? We get to laugh at her for many more years and watch her blow elections galore.
                            Actually, we are going to laugh at her as a commentastor on Faux News. I may have to go out and get television service, this will be too good to miss! But I think she would do better on Comedy Central. She is Alaska's answer to Miss Teen South Carolina!
                            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                              which party are you talking about? it doesn't really make any difference since both parties are useless .
                              And score one for Ana, you go girl!
                              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

It doesn't matter. I'm getting pretty frustrated with both parties (having voted both in my life) Ralph Nader is looking better and better.

Comment

Working...
                                X