"How I Met Your Mother" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS

I am not a regular viewer of How I Met Your Mother on CBS but I do find the comedy series enjoyable to watch.

While the series is basically a flashback tale of how one Ted Mosby telling his teenage kids in 2030 how he met their mother back in 2005 (the series is in it's second year), tonight's episode tells the story in more or less a format like the cartoon series Family Guy does where a character says something and the next scene shows something done in relation to what was just said.

This series also has a Neil Parick Harris in a supporting role of a friend of Ted who hates to be in serious relationship with a woman and having not one but two very large screen TVs in his apartment. And a toilet seat that always remains up.

Re: "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS

Originally posted by helen View Post

This series also has a Neil Parick Harris in a supporting role of a friend of Ted who hates to be in serious relationship with a woman and having not one but two very large screen TVs in his apartment. And a toilet seat that always remains up.
    I love me some Neil Patrick Harris..... he was Doogie Howser, M.D. back in the early 90's. Just think he is soooo handsome

Good show but I don't watch it that often.
    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Comment

Barney's (Neil Parick Harris) segment in tonight's episode was pretty funny. He runs the New York marathon with no problem but afterwards his legs give out while riding the subway and he gets stuck on it.

Comment

Liked tonight's episode with the gang trying out the Naked Man move, that works 2 out of 3 times. Ted and Lily's worked while Barney's didn't work.

Comment

Liked tonight's episode with Marshall trying to rediscover the prefect burger from a place he tried 8 years ago but forgot where it was and some how the gang enlisted Regis Philbin to help with the search.

Comment

In tonight's episode Ted's class (the confusing part is that while he is an architecture professor he is teaching an economics course) has a drinking game based on Robin's saying "but-ums" on her talk show. She finds out about it from Ted and then she rigs her next TV show by saying a lot of "but-ums" while Ted and the class are drinking so much that on the next class session they are hung over, then Robin comes over to the class and blast a megaphone in the classroom.

Comment

Jorge Garcia is on tonight's epsiode as a friend of Ted and Marshall during their college days who is some what cursed. There is a scene where he gives out some numbers (for a random telephone) and one of them is 42.

Comment

Noticed that Kal Penn is on the show as Robin's boy friend. And tonight's episode was about the gang's experience during a hurricane.

Comment

Working...
                X