Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

Re: Penn State Child Abuse Scandal

RE SB article today: "Another, a foster child, said Sandusky warned that he would never see his family again if he ever told anyone what happened."

How evil can a person be? Not only is he a convicted [multiple] children's sex offender, but he also dug so deep into evil as to abuse a foster child. Can you imagine being a foster kid, sent to live with strangers, at their mercy for care and love, and instead you end up being abused by such a horrible pervert.

I wonder what will happen to his retirement pay? Does he get to collect it in jail?
      “When he retired, Sandusky opted to take a lump-sum pension payment of $148,271 from the State Employees’ Retirement System. The rest of his pension is being paid out monthly and is $58,898 annually.”
      If so, could it be used to pay off his victims that a choose to sue him and win?
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

As bad as this guy is, he's an overage choirboy compared to many others.

The multiple civil suits will take everything available from the Sandusky's.
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
          RE SB article today: "Another, a foster child, said Sandusky warned that he would never see his family again if he ever told anyone what happened."[...]
          This is a typical threat made by pedophiles because it works.
          Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
          As bad as this guy is, he's an overage choirboy compared to many others.[...]
          And you, Ron, are preaching to the wrong choir here. Sandusky is a lot worse than what you're giving him credit for. What is it about guilty on 45 of the 48 counts that you don't understand? One count of child molestation is one count too many by my standards. But 45 counts only rates "choirboy" status by you. Maybe I, too, fall into the category of "a bad dodge is no excuse for poor rebutal and reasoning"?

Comment

As bad as this guy is, he's an overage choirboy compared to many others.
            I guess if compared to murder, mayhem, or tossing a baby off the freeway, one could try to argue that raping a child "not as bad" [but there is no way to logically or morally call it a "choirboy" offense]. But thankfully the courts look at child rape as a crime in itself, and do not measure it against other types of horrendous crimes.
            Last edited by Amati; June 23, 2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I guess if compared to murder, mayhem, or tossing a baby off the freeway, one could try to argue that raping a child "not as bad" [but there is no way to logically or morally call it a "choirboy" offense]. But thankfully the courts look at child rape as a crime in itself, and do not measure it against other types of horrendous crimes.
              And in a lot of cases the souls of these molested children are murdered. It's called a living hell.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                And in a lot of cases the souls of these molested children are murdered. It's called a living hell.
                And that is just it: when someone is murdered, their struggle is over. The families of the loved on are the not only the survivors, and also victims.

The adults(now),that were children at the time of the offense, have to live with the indignities that Sandusky enforced upon them.

A "Choirboy" offense is laughable, especially with the knowledge of all of the choirboys that have been molested in the church. To call Sandusky a choirboy, is highly ironic.

I honestly can't believe that anyone would try to legitimately justify/lessen the crimes he has been accused of, and now convicted of.
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

Oh please, what a silly lot if you think this guy is as bad as it gets in just the world of child abuse alone.
                  What hidden caves do you live in?!
                  I'm not minimizing anything concerning him or the victims, but if you believe nothing worse is going on, then it's long past time to hatch out of your overprotective info'less shells. There are thousands of victims that would each prefer reliving every one of Sandusky's horrors to be free of what they lived thru and others died experiencing.
                  JFC, get real!, and stop misconstruing and mischaraterizing my statements. I'm right, and some of you are just reacting without fully thinking.
                  Last edited by Ron Whitfield; June 23, 2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Oh please, what a silly lot if you think this guy is as bad as it gets in just the world of child abuse alone.
                    What hidden caves do you live in?!
                    I'm not minimizing anything concerning him or the victims, but if you believe nothing worse is going on, then it's long past time to hatch out of your overprotective info'less shells. There are thousands of victims that would each prefer reliving every one of Sandusky's horrors to be free of what they lived thru and others died experiencing.
                    JFC, get real!
                    wow. Nice touch.

Could you please indicate to us where anyone tried to maximize his crime, and hold it to a higher regard than crimes on a world level?

This is a thread about the Penn State Child Abuse Scandal, not a "Crimes Against Humanity" thread. This is a thread about an individual, and the College that he was a mentor, coach, and a well respected individual at. . .and has now, been charged guilty with charges that are sick, sad, and true.
                    flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

Don't troll me, dude!

Comment

Anyone who is accepting of, or tries to minimize the horrible effects of child sexual abuse, is as evil and perverted as the actual offender.

That extends to co-workers, bosses, spouses, online trolls, etc.

Comment

Anyone who is accepting of, or tries to minimize the horrible effects of child sexual abuse, is as evil and perverted as the actual offender.

flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                          God

Comment

Are you or your cute cheerleader so lacking in comrehension that you'd be alluding I'm such a person? If your answer is yes or anywhere similar, you're seriously not going to like my reply.

Comment

Are you or your cute cheerleader so lacking in comrehension that you'd be alluding I'm such a person? If your answer is yes or anywhere similar, you're seriously not going to like my reply.
                              Are you so lacking in comprehension that you liken his crimes to Choirboy status?

Do you have kids, Ron? Would you dismiss someones crime if they were to treat your child like they have no dignity? Would you let your child live under the assumption that what happened to them isn't that big a deal, because there are far worse crimes going on?

Please, fill us in. We only can respond to posts that you have typed, and opinions you have offered, in the way in which they are interpreted/perceived.

Just what are we not comprehending correctly?
                              flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                              God

Comment

"Day after day.

Alone on a hill,...."
                                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X