"Lost" - Season 5: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - Season 5: News & Sightings

"LOST" was on separate ends of the island yesterday. In Waikiki, and finally back at the beach set at Papailoa. Report here.

Comment

Hi. Thanks. There should be newer sightings now. I heard of a car chase with Hurley.
      Nic
      http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

were they filming on liliha street last night? one of the buildings on the right hand side as you go mauka shortly after kuakini street was made into a butcher shop.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I've been reading about Lost filming in Kaimuki a lot on a spoiler website, sounds like a lot of locals post there. Here's one post:

"In Kaimuki, they were filming at the corner of 9th and Waialae Avenue. It is an accident scene where Hurley(stunt double was driving) speeds down the street and knocks over some boxes on the sidewalk before driving off. He's being chased by someone you'll never guess..... Ana-Lucia in a Police car.

She was in the car the whole time, so I couldn't 100% confirm it was her but I'm pretty sure. I just don't want to speculate and be wrong. She had HUGE glasses on. I'm guessing flashback or hallucination. I should add that the stunt guy was wearing hospital type garb, so that's why I think it is in the present."

there's pictures too, check it out: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
            were they filming on liliha street last night? one of the buildings on the right hand side as you go mauka shortly after kuakini street was made into a butcher shop.
            You are right, there should be a butcher shop scene or two this upcoming season, as one of the new characters is a butcher.
            Nic

Comment

I was in Chinatown yesterday (Tues.), mid morning, and part of Pauahi St. was blocked off starting at Nuuanu Ave. I saw grip trucks parked on Pauahi and Bethel. Dunno if it was "Lost" or not.

Comment

On the butcher shop topic: In a previous season Charlie dreamt of his father, Simon Pace, who was a butcher, it seems. And now, from rumors coming from Hawaii, (yes, please confirm it if you have any news on this topic,) it seems that the butcher shop you spoke about earlier, is in fact Simon Pace's shop, a location for season 5, probably a flashforward.
                Nic

Comment

As previously noted, the DarkUFO spoiler site is pretty much a central clearinghouse for all kinds of spoiler reports, much of it from here. There are many. The butcher shop was formerly the funeral parlor, per DocArzt. My photo here -- and yes, this is across from the blue store-and-barber-shop previously discussed on HT.

Last week they took over a Kaimuki gas station (the day after the Waialae avenue car stunt), they created the Philippines out on Sand Island, and returned to 1001 Vancouver Dr. for some kind of hospital scene.
                  Last edited by pzarquon; September 15, 2008, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Pzarquon thanks. You are in Hawaii, right? I am interested in news and sightings from Hawaii, when I am not there!
                    Haumana!!
                    Nic

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                      As previously noted, the DarkUFO spoiler site is pretty much a central clearinghouse for all kinds of spoiler reports, much of it from here. There are many. The butcher shop was formerly the funeral parlor, per DocArzt. My photo here -- and yes, this is across from the blue store-and-barber-shop previously discussed on HT.

Last week they took over a Kaimuki gas station (the day after the Waialae avenue car stunt), they created the Philippines out on Sand Island, and returned to 1001 Vancouver Dr. for some kind of hospital scene.
                      Wow, I recognized the address on Vancouver Dr. A million years ago I was the Innkeeper of that place.

Comment

Actually it 2001 Vancouver Drive.

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
                          Actually it 2001 Vancouver Drive.
                          Yes, 2001.
                          Very urban settings at the moment. I like it very much when LOST films in park settings with make believe jungle.
                          Nic

Comment

Is Vancouver Drive a street that is between Punahou and UH Manoa? If so, I cut thru that way when walking often but dont pay attention much to the street names.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
                              Is Vancouver Drive a street that is between Punahou and UH Manoa? If so, I cut thru that way when walking often but dont pay attention much to the street names.

Aj
                              Yes, the house pictured is at the corner of Hunnewell and Vancouver.
                              There used to be a vacant lot there (still?) across the street, the street
                              directly below is Seaview. This is the old Manoa Valley Inn.

Comment

I think the house on Vancouver was the house that Rick Ralston (founder of Crazy Shirts) bough a long time ago. Also, wasn't that house used in another Lost scene? I think it was where Claire met the fortune teller.

Comment

Working...
                                X