This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 12

Hamburger, chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Ideta's saba shioyaki & chicken in ginger sauce combination. Hot green tea. Salmon skin temaki.
      "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by MixedPlateBroker View Post
        Ideta's saba shioyaki & chicken in ginger sauce combination. Hot green tea. Salmon skin temaki.

again, with the way better lunch than me. *sigh*

i had a chewy roast duck in hoisin-y sauce with steamed broccoli, multi-color carrots, green beans and cauliflower plus brown rice.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Peanut Butter Crunch meal replacement bar
          4 New York Style Sea Salt Bagel Crisps
          water
          I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Lazy day soup....one bag of roasted onions from the freezer, a can of tomatoes, one each of home canned corn, potatoes, carrots, soupbeef, mixed greens, a handful each of dehydrated peppers, broccoli, celery, greenbeans, wheatberies, pintobeans and leeks, a pinch of thyme, basil, oregano, cumin, paprika, garlic, pepper, cloves, alspice, and a bayleaf, two beef stock cubes, a big spoonful of tacospice, a splash of Tabasco, and enough water to fill the pot. Simmered all day and eaten with a hot, fresh baguette and sweet butter.
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanksgiving style turkey lunch with the fixings, pumkin pie and a bottle of Diet Coke Plus from the HCC Cafeteria.

Comment

Antonio and I went to Maunakea Market Place today. Pilipino foods of course. As we were eating, I noticed a couple being served a mound of greens and a ball of some sort. I asked what it was.

"Beef Salad with Rice Ball...You can also request for a Mochi Ball instead" The man told me.

It came with dressing too.

The place is located directly across the Indian Diner.

If I wasn't full, I would hve ordered one foa me!

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Dajaj Mishwi, a spiced chicken breast over rice, from a Mediterranean restaurant down the block from the doctor's office where I took my mother today (just a one-year checkup after her leg surgery - nothing wrong.)

Comment

Macy's Downtown, with all the ladies who lunch at department stores, still:
                    Linguine with shrimp, green beans, beef-mushroom soup. The tall and handsome chef there used to be at 12th Avenue Grill. He is very good. The food is wonderful, believe it or not. The ladies who wait on you are super friendly. It's a nice place to do lunch.
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Peanut Butter Crunch meal replacement bar
                      4 New York Style Sea Salt Bagel Crisps
                      water
                      I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

The HCC Cafeteria offered the Turkey special again. So had that and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Leftovers from this morning's Mitsu-Ken Breakfast Special (and 2 pieces garlic chicken to spare!)
                          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                          We're not here to mess around
                          Boston, you know we love you madly
                          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                          You know we couldn't live without you
                          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                            Leftovers from this morning's Mitsu-Ken Breakfast Special (and 2 pieces garlic chicken to spare!)
                            ah--you're not boycotting mitsu-ken after one of its owners was arrested for alleged sexual abuse.

we haven't been there since the arrest, either, but it's not like we're boycotting.

as for my lunch, eric lovingly packed up some leftover pork bittermelon on rice as well as some kim chee shrimp poke that we picked up from the monster safeway on kapahulu. i'm still drinking the aloha maid calamansi sweet lime juice he packed, too.
                            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Beef pho from the drycleaners in Pioneer Plaza. With just the right amount of hoisin added, it comes out just right. A Diet Pepsi Max to counter the sleepy carbo effect. RPC.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

1/2 of a mini plate from Sugoi Bento & Catering:
                                garlic chicken, rice, macaroni salad
                                coke

(I've been in a garlic chicken mood lately)
                                I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X