Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's More of a Slut: Fonzie or Hawkeye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's More of a Slut: Fonzie or Hawkeye?

Well, the tv show MASH is still one I'm diggin, and if I had to choose one of the two guys personally, Hawkeye, hands down....er...or wherever.
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Wash your hands, Karen.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
        Well, the tv show MASH is still one I'm diggin, and if I had to choose one of the two guys personally, Hawkeye, hands down....er...or wherever.
        STOP IT!!

I'm trying to cook dinner...again!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Too much!!!

I still dunno who.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

LOL Auntie, okay, okay...I'll be good, watch! You'll see.....

Bon appetit, and big huggz~

Random, lol!
          Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
            C'mon...Hawkeye was in an army base MOSTLY surrounded by Men.
            And in a war zone at that!

That being said, I have to say that Hawkeye had to be more of a slut. I mean, any man with ability to consistantly score with the few available women in the conditions he had to deal with, (an armed conflict between political superpowers on the Korean peninsula, for crying out loud!) is an obvious stud that Hugh Hefner is certain to be envious of. If Hawkeye had been allowed to compete against Fonzie on his turf (in harmless Milwaukee malt shops and drive-ins, with scads of innocent Midwestern females to be had), he would have crushed Fonzie for the title of who's more of a slut.

Hawkeye by a landslide.
            Last edited by Surfingfarmboy; July 14, 2007, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy View Post

That being said, I have to say that Hawkeye had to be more of a slut. I mean, any man with ability to consistantly score with the few available women in the conditions he had to deal with, (an armed conflict between political superpowers on the Korean peninsula, for crying out loud!) is an obvious stud that Hugh Hefner is certain to be envious of. If Hawkeye had been allowed to compete against Fonzie on his turf (in harmless Milwaukee malt shops and drive-ins, with scads of innocent Midwestern females to be had), he would have crushed Fonzie for the title of who's more of a slut.

Hawkeye by a landslide.
              PULLEEZE! Hawkeye scoring chicks in the MASH base was like shooting fish in a barrel. Who's his competition ? RADAR? CLINGER ? The grunpy old seargent ? OK, maybe the Mclean Stevenson character, but that's about it.

In Fonzies turf, he would have to be 10 years younger, and there are lots of other dudes around ( extras...not talking about Richie and Potzie either)

He might do ok, but he'd be getting Fonzie's sloppy seconds, at best.
              http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
              Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
              Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
                Who's his competition ? RADAR? CLINGER ? The grunpy old seargent ?
                Radar and Klinger WERE the sergeants.
                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                  Actually, they were Corporals, weren't they? I wonder if Tikiyaki meant Major Frank "Ferret Face" Burns?

Competition? Don't forget BJ Hunnicutt (who was tempted, despite his marriage), and Hawkeye's original Swamp-mate, Trapper John McIntyre.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy View Post

If Hawkeye had been allowed to compete against Fonzie on his turf (in harmless Milwaukee malt shops and drive-ins, with scads of innocent Midwestern females to be had), he would have crushed Fonzie for the title of who's more of a slut.

Hawkeye by a landslide.
                    My decision ~ Hawkeye!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      Actually, they were Corporals, weren't they? I wonder if Tikiyaki meant Major Frank "Ferret Face" Burns?
                      At first they were Corporals. Towards the end of the series I pretty much sure that Klinger got promoted to a Sergeant. I don't know about Radar's status before the actor left the series.

As far as Hawkeye is concerned the character kind of strikes me as the sort of person who if he found the right girl would have stuck with her once he found her. However it seems that (a) he never found the right girl or (b) girls would dump him after one date or (c) he found the right girl but she gets transferred off the base and he can't follow her.

So I am thinking if Hawkeye was back in the United States sooner or later he would have settled down with a girl. Fronzie on the other hand didn't strike me as a character that would settle down with just one girl.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                        My decision ~ Hawkeye!!!

Auntie Lynn
                        Oh, come on! You know nurses are easy (and desperate at MASH in Korea).
                        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                          Oh, come on! You know nurses are easy (and desperate at MASH in Korea).
                          Eh! Nurses are NOT EASY!!! Just wait till WindwardRN see your comment. You going get it! HAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

If I not mistaking Radar became a sergant too. Also Klinger....
                            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

I shouldn't post when I'm all tired and stuff. Klinger was promoted to Sgt late in the show's run, but Radar went out as a Corporal.

Radar was a Lieutenant for one episode, but didn't like the way the other enlisted men treated him, so he chose to return to his former rank. And for part of one episode (BJ's first episode), he was a "Corporal Captain," so he could sit in the officers' club.
                              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Radar was a Lieutenant for one episode, but didn't like the way the other enlisted men treated him, so he chose to return to his former rank.
                                That episode just aired on TVLand today. The promotion was bogus anyway since a visiting sergeant owned money to a few 4077 people. He offerred Hawkeye and BJ promotions, they declined but BJ suggested making Radar the Lieutenant.

But yeah Radar didn't like the life of an officer.

Comment

Working...
                                X