Stupid tattoos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid tattoos...

Not sure where to put this link but it was too good not to share...

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...l?from=mostpop

ttp://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5750534,00.jpg

This idiot got this tattoo in Thailand after downing 15 cans of beer. On his right arm, he wanted his favorite Aussie Rules Football team's logo and Day Premiers 2007. The tattooist drew everything - including the words "right arm" and misspelled Day and tattooed GAY!!!
    Last edited by admin; November 17, 2007, 06:19 AM. Reason: Do not embed images from external sites.
    Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Re: Stupid tattoos...

And while on the subject of loyal fans and their crazy tattoos - what about this kid who got this tattoo showing his support for the All Blacks Rugby Team before this year's Rugby World Cup...

http://media.apn.co.nz/webcontent/im...allen-comb.jpg

It stands for: New Zealand All Blacks - Back to Back - Rugby World Cups - 2007 & 2011.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/event/stor...ectid=10468742

Not only did he jinx us for this year (we lost in the quarter finals to France) but he also jinxed us for 2011!!! The pain of our defeat will last another four years (at least) but this guy's tattoo will last forever - or will require more pain to cover it up!!!
    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
      This idiot got this tattoo in Thailand after downing 15 cans of beer. On his right arm, he wanted his favorite Aussie Rules Football team's logo and Day Premiers 2007. The tattooist drew everything - including the words "right arm" and misspelled Day and tattooed GAY!!!
      I hope you're not asking for sympathy for the idiot. He got what he deserved.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Amen, RANDOM.

Beer...and lots of it, Thailand, and tatts...NO.

He now has a GREAT souvenir.

This is bad, but BETTER then the said Tatt...and funny

flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
          This is bad, but BETTER then the said Tatt...and funny
          It's funny but then the joke gets old fast for me.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Back in High School...
            I had a tattoo of a little wizard (kinda like mickey mouse in Fantasia, that I drew) done on my upper right arm. Above the T-shirt sleeve area, so I could "put it away" when not appropriate. It had a lightning bolt coming out of a cloud to light his marijuana pipe. Told you it was High school time.

A couple of years ago I drew a mountain with a trail leading up to a cross at the top. I had that tattoo'd over the original, kinda buried the old guy so to speak. HaHa! I like the new one. It worked out well.

MM
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I hope you're not asking for sympathy for the idiot. He got what he deserved.
              Not at all - I think it's hilarious - and I suspect that the tattooist knew a lot more than he let on... he definitely had the last laugh!

I like that monkey tatt - tattrat! Is that one of yours?

Thanks for sharing. Anyone else got any more??

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post

I like that monkey tatt - tattrat! Is that one of yours?
                Nah, hun, not me. I thought it was lol funny,but I would hate to have to explain it to the kids one day.
                flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

I decided to scan my tattoo in to my 'puter.
                  Don't have a photo of "before".
                  Attached Files
                  Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

A gallery of some *interesting* tattoos...
                    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

It's beyond me why anyone would wanna get a tattoo. I mean, really. Think about it. Maybe someone could explain it to me, cuz I'd really like to know.

Comment

Sometimes a tattoo can serve as a helpful reminder, as in the following:
                        "Exit Only."

"If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

While being a big fan of tattoo art, I've resisted getting tattooed all my life and am certainly glad.

I'd never trust 99.9% of the true artists that have ever lived with my skin after seeing bad job after bad job, especially the last few years since the tattoo lemmings have hit the scene.

Most, later regret thier decisions.

I've always wanted to do the 'big book' of tattoo history, but now so many of the great artists and examples are deceased. A field that has long gone under exposed.
                          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                            It's beyond me why anyone would wanna get a tattoo. I mean, really. Think about it. Maybe someone could explain it to me, cuz I'd really like to know.
                            Gee, Bobinator, I really did think about it. I had my first tattooing done at age 30. And I doubt you would "really like to know" or you wouldn't have been so condescending in your initial remark.

Among other things they're a celebration of mortality. Can you grasp that or is it beyond you? I'd really like to know.

<snarkinator disengage>
                            “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                            http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

We all must learn to live with the consequences of our actions.
                              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X