Warriors over ARMY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors over ARMY

In a head scratch tale of two halves UH pulls out a win at the end of the game with only 16 offensive plays in the entire 2nd half. 31-28
    This was ARMY's longest ever travel for a game and we almost sent them back home happy.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Warriors over ARMY

Maybe I am mis-reading, but didn't UH travel to West Point for this game?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
      Maybe I am mis-reading, but didn't UH travel to West Point for this game?
      Ron's just trying to see if we are paying attention.

Cal beats Colorado 52-7! Go Bears! Cal was picked to finish 7th in the PAC-10. I think they're better than that.

Now, let's see what the Bows can do with the Buffs next week. If Hawai'i loses to Colorado, it won't look good. This is a must win.
      Last edited by matapule; September 11, 2010, 04:16 PM.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
        Ron's just trying to see if we are paying attention.

Now, let's see what the Bows can do with the Buffs next week. If Hawai'i loses to Colorado, it won't look good. This is a must win.
        I hope someone is, cause I ain't! I was typing while cheering and semi-listening to the wrap. Got it past Cyn for the moment anyway...

Yeah, they gotta get some fire and find a team leader to make this whole thing gell if they want to beat Boise St./Fresno/Nevada outta Dodge. It's a talented but seemingly 'lost' team yet.
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Guys - give them a break! its just the 2nd game.............and they did win. and they did play very respectably against USC.
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Whew! That was close. I thought UH would take the knee with 24 seconds left. Glad they didn't do that.

Comment

Working...
            X