water
        I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

three corn dogs and a glass of lemonaide. Need to go shopping!!!
            Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Bacon, Egg, & Cheese McGriddle
              hashbrown
              chocolate milk

from McDonald's, obviously...
              I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

shared an odwalla strawberry c monster smoothie w/eric on the drive to work. once i got to my desk, i ate an odwalla sweet & salty peanut bar (190 calories, 5g protein, 2g fiber, 25% DV calcium) and a passion fruit yoplait yogurt. i chased that and two aspirins down with a cup of traditional medicinals organic yerba mate tea:

Maté is traditionally used in Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay as a daily stimulant beverage.* Like tea or coffee, drinking maté promotes alertness* due to its naturally occurring caffeine content. Clinical data shows that beverages with caffeine help to restore mental alertness to those experiencing fatigue.* Our yerba maté comes from the beautiful Guayaki Rainforest Reserve, located in the Mata Atlantica rainforest of Paraguay. Local and indigenous families who grow the yerba maté use sustainable growing methods to protect the environment and preserve an important source of livelihood for future generations. This organic yerba maté is shade grown, then hand picked, wood dried and cedar aged for premium quality and exceptional flavor.
                Last edited by cynsaligia; November 16, 2007, 12:40 PM. Reason: forgot the drugs!
                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by kanahina View Post
                  Bacon, Egg, & Cheese McGriddle
                  hashbrown
                  chocolate milk

from McDonald's, obviously...
                  mmmmm. I've been sticking with that reduced fat blueberry coffee cake to accompany my grande sugar-free vanilla, fat-free, lite-whipped green tea latte at sbux. but I daydream about sausage mcmuffin with egg! One of my favorite things to do with it: ketchup on the egg side, jelly on the sausage side, eaten together it's got a sweetnsour sort of thing goin' on!
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

bacon, egg, & cheese croissan'wich
                    hash browns
                    2 cokes (had to have lab work done and needed the liquids, if ya know what I mean... sorry - tmi?)

from Burger King
                    I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

A large breakfast with a friend I just picked up at the airport; he was returning from a two-and-a-half month solo sabbatical to China.

I had biscuits & gravy over hash-browns, plus bacon (what heart?), and a Coke.

Comment

a krispy kreme glazed donut, flown in from maui this morning as part of a friend's neice's fundraising, & coffee. mmmmm! feeeeeeeeeeel the sugar in all its glazey badness coursing through my veins!
                            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Half a bar of Lindt Petits Desserts chocolate...crème brulée flavour.
                              http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                              http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

BBQ Mongeese!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Auntie Lynn
                                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X