Angry Birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Birds

When you finish a level in Angry Birds with one or two stars, do you keep trying for three stars, or do you just move to the next level?

Darn it. I tried to edit my poll but couldn't figure out how. I realize there's a third option for the stars and levels, the one I would have selected: move on, but then come back later to get the missing stars. I hate myself.
    I move on. It's about doing it; it's not about doing it WELL.
    14.29%
    I keep trying for the three stars. I want to annihilate those piggies and their shelters!
    14.29%
    I've played Angry Birds but didn't care for it.
    14.29%
    I've never played Angry Birds.
    14.29%
    What the heck is Angry Birds?
    28.57%
    I move on, but then come back later to get the missing stars.
    14.29%
    Last edited by scrivener; June 2, 2011, 07:09 AM.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Angry Birds

I've added the option to the poll.

Comment

Angry Birds has style, but for my money Crush The Castle 2 is more fun to play. Another diversion if you get tired of Angry Birds!

Comment

Seen the Angry Birds app on a friends Nook Color a couple of years ago, been playing around with the Angry Birds Star Wars app for the Nook HD models that they were demoing at Barnes & Noble. While it is not standard feature the app is just under $3.25 (includes tax) for the Nook HD or Nook HD+.

Maybe one of these days I might purchase the original Angry Birds.

In any event when you make a level what does the stars mean? Sometimes I get one, sometimes two or three. Does the points you score on the level determine the stars?

Comment

I have Angry Birds on my Chrome browser / Chrome OS computer and iOS device. I don't play it very often... these types of games are just there to pass a few minutes when I am in a lull. I'm certainly not addicted to it. I think some of the iOS versions have in-app purchases which I avoid like a plague.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
            When you finish a level in Angry Birds with one or two stars, do you keep trying for three stars, or do you just move to the next level?
            I just move on.

Comment

Working...
            X