Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye-bye, Sarah Palin

So what happens to Sarah Palin now?

(And maybe more importantly, what happens to Tina Fey now? )

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Bye-bye, Sarah Palin

She becomes the next white Oprah?

Even if she doesn't get re-elected governor, I'm sure her time will be well-spent reading all the news sources.

I post a lot of news articles on these political threads, but I come nowhere near finding "all of them"! I tip my hat to Sarah Palin!

Comment

Tina Fey does not leave the US. I think I read something about how she would not be able to stand playing Palin for 4 years and if Palin won, Fey'd leave the country.

I wouldn't be so fast to say bye to Palin. There are more than a few people who wanna see her run for president in 4 years and she herself has clearly stated she wants a role in national politics. In the meanwhile, Palin continues to be Governor of Alaska and continues to deal with the ethics investigations involving her.

Comment

In one of her campaign appearances, she talked about becoming "Sarah Palin from Alaska."

Looks like she will be "Sarah Palin back to Alaska."

Wanna see if the GOP supports her in higher office after how she behaved in this campaign?

Comment

Right, Adri. Sarah should know now what her weaknesses are and she has four years to try to solve those problem areas. I'm fairly sure we haven't seen the last of her.
          Does anyone know when Alaska votes for governor again? It would be interesting if she lost, which is a strong possibility. The voters there didn't so much vote for Sarah as they voted against the incumbent last time. The biggest newspaper in Alaska supported Obama/Biden.
          Hmmmmm.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Ahh but the blaming will be fierce.

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008...th-to-victory/

"/snip Cameron being told by insiders that more behind-the-scenes info will be revealed in the following days about the friction between the Palin camp and certain parts of the McCain camp, including Gov. Palin’s apparent refusal of interview prep before the infamous Katie Couric , and Charlie Gibson network interviews."

Comment

Was Sarah Sad? She Sure Looked Like It! All Dolled $$$ Up For NOTHING!
              I was soooo praying that McCain would NOT turn the mike over to her!

And Tina does have a career to fall back to. She just re-appeared on SNL temporarily

Comment

SP will be your next favorite (next to O'Reilly) political pundit.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                  Was Sarah Sad? She Sure Looked Like It! All Dolled $$$ Up For NOTHING!
                  I was soooo praying that McCain would NOT turn the mike over to her!

And Tina does have a career to fall back to. She just re-appeared on SNL temporarily
                  She did look sad. Her eyes were quite glassy and watery. I was glad she didn't get to speak, I wouldn't have been able to watch. She's got a knife-edged bite to her, she should land a show on FOX without any problem.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    SP will be your next favorite (next to O'Reilly) political pundit.
                    A pundit needs to be fast on his/her feet with a witty comeback. Sarah Palin will comeback with, "I'll get back to you on that."

Comment

*sighs*

that hrmph....really isn't worth it now!!!!

if only mccain had picked another *sighs*

i am almost sure now....that palin bloody woman.......hhhmmm

........period!!!

good bloody _____ bye to that palin termite
                      Last edited by Seeking Penance; November 4, 2008, 10:00 PM. Reason: correction
                      stay forever young

Comment

Goodbe and good riddance.
                        http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                        http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm glad we dodged that bullet.

Imagine what the world would think of our country if we chose someone like Palin to help run the show.

Comment

She's part to blame for McCain losing !! With all the controversy SHE created with her family, etc. 'Nouf said !
                            http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
                            http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
                            If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              So what happens to Sarah Palin now?
                              She gets a nice big bouquet of flowers and a couple pounds of moose jerky from the entire Obama campaign staff, who couldn't have done it so well without her support and assistance...
                              Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
                              Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
                              We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
                              Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X