• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2008 Presidential Elections - Chapter 4

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    this is tragic!!!

i am not for racism

but why now? why wasn't it brought up earlier......after obama won the primaries...we are near the election date

CIA is involved why wasn't it brought up sooner

*sighs*
    stay forever young

Comment

um, the arrests were made on 10/22 - maybe that's why?
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
        [...]
        but why now? why wasn't it brought up earlier......after obama won the primaries...we are near the election date

CIA is involved why wasn't it brought up sooner[...]
        Ummm...not quite sure what you mean as the suspects were arrested on 10/22. How do the primaries factor into this subject? Where in that article is the CIA mentioned?

But, yes, SP...we are close to the election date!

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
          this is tragic!!!

i am not for racism

CIA is involved why wasn't it brought up sooner

*sighs*
          Read the facts. The big plot was hatched by the two punks, not by a behind the curtain CIA or political plot. http://http://files.wmctv.com/2008/complaint.pdf

Please explain the reasoning behind your posting.
          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
            um, the arrests were made on 10/22 - maybe that's why?
            Oh oh! Does someone think The Minority Report was based on a true story?

Tom Cruise should investigate! How could those Neo Nazis not have been arrested for their precrime earlier? Must be a GOP conspiracy, I tell ya!!!
            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

(sorry - realized that my response was just not worth anyone's time to read )
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hhhhhmmmm........

i read somewhere (wait....that isn't good enough) or maybe i am hallucinating......darn it.....i should have done my research even before posting the bloody comment....

don't quote me on this..i read a similar article....concerning the same plot shortly after obama won the primaries that is connected to this here same plot

or maybe i am confusing that article with the stephen king novel i read during lunch...involving CIA and the likes

i am wrong.....my apology

*takes my left foot out of my arse*

or maybe.....i am finding ways to talk myself out of this one and it isn't in my favor....simply because i am sorrounded by experienced intellects way beyond my years

or maybe i should take heed of matapules warning and stop!!!

*sits patiently and waits for the next punch*

mahalo
                stay forever young

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                  It don't matter what color you are, who your parents were, or where you were born.

NONONONO....You are very, incredibly, ignorantly, WRONG....IT DOES NOT MATTER !!!!!!!!
                  Easy to say when you are part of the ruling culture in a particular country or region.

Just once, try to put yourself in someone else's shoes.
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

• Obama goes crazy for Obama

This is really cool! Obama frenzy is sweeping the world. Click on the video. It's like deja vu all over again! KOOL!
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Yes, Obama-ma!
                      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Opposites CAN come together in an election season! Not exactly timkona's closest pals, look at who else is on Sen. McCain's side ---
                        Read here.

Comment

Kinda surprised no one has yet commented on Obama's 'infomercial'! From my professional point of view, I thought it was a beautifully produced documentary. It flowed well, hit important points and poignant points and was...ummm...oh so expensive! But, hey, I contributed to it and was happy to see my money well spent! H3!!, I probably paid for the rental of one camera lens for one day!

I like how it cut to him 'live' in Florida during the last few minutes. Wow...whatta crowd!

ROCK ON, BARACK!

Comment

As a very middle of the road individual, and soon to be founder of the Common Sense party that will turn our 2 party system on it's toes, I have to admit that I am alarmed at the vehemence that Obama and McCain supporters are showing. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see we've gotten off our content rears and started to give a crap about politics, but we haven't really done much more than hate one thing or the other.

Hopefully, yet likely not, the general public will discover an interest in politics and the effect it has on their lives and those around them. If only this upcoming election had less to do with "I hate Bush," or "I believe in Change," or "Faith in an old Carmuddgen (sp?)" we might grow as a Nation. Unfortunately, we won't. Our lack of participation and understanding of our political system has led us to where we are and where we'll see the next four years.

Whether you support Obama or McCain, do yourself a favor and try to understand what their goals are and how they will achieve them. We are such lemmings that we believe the crap they spew. Neither one of these idiots is going to save our system - I just hope that our system, with the checks and balances is able to balance our situation, and that in 10 years we're not sitting with our proverbial Johnson in our hands wondering what the heck happened.

But I digress, as I think I just did and hope that whoever has the honor of leading us understands and has a clear vision to move us forward.

Drink ON!

Stephen

Comment

A Navy man's open letter to John McCain

Comment

Stephan, how do you justify calling Obama an idiot, or equalling him with McCain in any way?
                                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                                X