Where you eat (out) most often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you eat (out) most often?

For me, I think it is a close contest between Arby's (love their baked potatoes) and L&L (where I cycle through their mini-plate options).

I do go to McD's every day for the cheap old-folks morning coffee, but I rarely eat there.

Of course, I'd love to have Eggs Benedict and a Bloody Mary at Halekulani every morning, but then we'd need a State Lottery and I'd need to win it.

Re: Where you eat (out) most often?

Latey it's been Sam's Club Cafe, U-Choice Drive Inn or Mahalo Drive Inn.

Comment

My MAMA and I love to eat at resturants. Helena's, Eagles, Likelike, Uptown Cafe on School Street (great hamburger steaks and the beef curry is ono), Hifumi, Mabuhay Cafe, Mini Garden, Janes Fountain, Leong's, Kenny's...gosh I can go on and on!

My favorite but bad for my health, HAN YANG in Kalihi.

Now I'm hungry! I'm mixed-up to decide wea to go now!
      Last edited by 1stwahine; February 27, 2005, 03:04 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wisteria. Oh wait...they killed it :'(

It's almost always Bear's Drive-In, Yummy's Korean BBQ, Richie's Drive-In, Zippy's, or Golden Coin. My parents never seen to cook anymore. It's annoying.
        myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

I try to mix it up a lot, but will confess that I turn over the hard-earned cash to the crew at McDonald's more often than any other single place, unless you count 7-Eleven, where I pick up a little breakfast every weekday morning.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Ah, "most often" versus "favorite" or "would go if I had the cash," eh? Well, Wendy's is my default lunch destination, simply because I can fill up for $2. With my whole family, it's the golden arches, simply because when they're being rewarded and get to pick, that's where my kids want to go. (Wisteria used to be my daughter's top choice, but yes, it's gone now.)

Comment

Lately we've been cooking at home more and more but that will change as the weather gets hotter and the kitchen becomes unbearable. Right now we get lunch from Wally Ho's (Aiea) and/or Bar-B-Q Inn at PC Shopping Center at least two to three times a week. And, we always get the hot dog/soda special at Costco when we go there.

Comment

Bluwater cafe

chef's table

da shack

Zippy's

sam choy's

compadre's
                Last edited by kimo55; March 2, 2005, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I eat out a lot at Asian restos too bad there's no Filipino resto here at the South and i eat at some fast foods too like McDo, Pizza Hut (hope you get a copy of Jasmine's single ), Krystal, and Burger King .
                  AMERICA VOTES 2008: VOTE FOR JJK & KUCINICH!

http://www.freewebs.com/vote4dreamteam
                  Mahalo!

Comment

My parents went to Bob's the other night, that's a place I forgot to mention earlier. Anyway, I didn't feel like BBQ, so I trekked over to Taco Bell for food, and bought Jasmine's single for my mom. Don't know if she listened to it yet.
                    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Working...
                    X