This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 6

German bologna and swiss cheese on wheat bread.....boring but easy and fast to slap together!
    Lovena

Comment

Kal-bi chicken sandwich from Kincaid's. It was okay, but kinda soggy. Just about the slowest service I've ever had there, unfortunately.

Comment

"Naked Roll" from Sam's Club. Ono!
        Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Comment

Oyster sauce chicken, brown rice, cooked mixed veggies and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
            Oyster sauce chicken, brown rice, cooked mixed veggies and a bottle of Mountain Dew.
            Helen:
            You sure do like your Mountain Dew!!

Today's lunch: Another ham/ciabatta/peperoncini sandwich with a cherry tomato/green bell pepper/black olive/ pasta salad sprinkled with a julienne of basil and vinegar and oil. Yummy. Excuse me, need to wash up for lunch! (drink? Diet Pepsi)
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Foot long pastrami sandwich from Subway, washed down by a bottle of water, that used to hold my morning Mountain Dew fix.

Comment

A wonderful lunch with glossyp at Grand Cafe & Bakery, a neat place at 31 N. Pauahi St. Too busy for its own good, with some well-known issues with the service still apparent (though at least one of our servers was spectacular), but the food's too good overall to really complain.

Cobb Salad, Missionary Chowder, BLT & Chilled Tomato Soup Combo (though they forgot the soup, and we did too!), Grilled Mahi, and for dessert, Carrot Cake and Black Forest Chocolate Cake.

Comment

Polish sausage, chicken bake and a cup of Diet Coke.

Comment

A couple of sandwiches, teri chicken musubi and a Super Big Gulp of Diet Coke from 7-11.

Comment

delicious grilled ham and cheese with tomato and provolone from o'toole's...
                      Don't be mean,
                      try to help.

Comment

Yesterday? A pair of ahi rolls and a pair of tuna rolls from Aloha Sushi in Pioneer Plaza. Not that good, but cheap and consistent, and the cashier there is sporadically chatty. Not sure what I'm doing today. Anyone downtown with suggestions?

Comment

Cool! A diary on everyone's daily lunch eats. Hope the family doctor doesn't read this thread though. lol

Today's a going-away pizza party for a co-worker.

My topping request? Spinach, Olives, Bell Peppers and Mushrooms (and cheese of course). Nothing else. Love that!
                          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

A stir-fry dish of chicken, water chestnuts and peanuts from the California Wok at Ala Moana Center. Tastey, but would have been better with a lighter sauce.

Comment

I went to Tamashiro Market to purchase pupu's for tonight. Madako Tako, Ahi Poki, and Ahi with Onion and Seaweed.

For lunch I bought Aku bellys and fried it. Dipped in shoyu, pepper and vinegar sauce. Poi.

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Mini-fried chicken bento from 7-11. I actually like this stuff...especially since the chicken is boneless. Drinking my millionth Pepsi this month probably just because I want those stinkin' orange code caps.
                                myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Working...
                                X