Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are we pau with HT?

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    But keep in mind that the amount of time/number of messages you post has no direct effect on how many times others post.
    True.

Thanks for telling us all how unselfish you are, though. Remind me to tell you how humble I am sometime.
    I don't want to boast, but you're not as humble as me. I know, because I brag about being the most humble person in the world all the time.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
      I don't want to boast, but you're not as humble as me. I know, because I brag about being the most humble person in the world all the time.
      I bow to your superior humility ... just to show how much more humble than you am I. (It's a "Humble Rumble" goin' down here, ladies & gents!)

I used to suffer from a huge ego as well, but I've corrected that - so now I'm perfect!

And I see WB decided to stay in the pool with us after all, which pleases me.

Comment

I bow to your superior humility ... just to show how much more humble than you am I.
        Haha! False modesty doesn't count.

I used to suffer from a huge ego as well, but I've corrected that - so now I'm perfect!
        Ah, that's good to hear. I consider myself to be a man of infinite patience. I just wish that people would be quicker to recognize that fact.
        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
          Ah, that's good to hear. I consider myself to be a man of infinite patience. I just wish that people would be quicker to recognize that fact.
          (Stifled laugh) Of course you are, Frankie.

BTW, I'm not pau with HT - I think it'll take the grim reaper.
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

No pau for me! I would like to say that if it were not for HT, I would be in a serious world of hurt right now. I had to have last minute surgery this week and Turtle Girl was able to fly out to help me on a day's notice. The buddy I made on this forum has become a great, lifelong friend and I am so thankful. Others of you have given me priceless advice and online companionship. I know I don't post very often anymore, but I don't feel as though I have much to contribute. I still like to pursue the threads though and see what's going on in my former and hopefully future home.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Have to admit that it's getting harder to find any truly interesting stuff on here...
              I try to contribute posts of worth, but get very little response so maybe they're not?
              Less and less contributions I see as having any connection with Hawaii.
              So I'm losing interest also.

Hope there's a resurgence!
              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

And MM, too many of the few post that we have fall prey to unnecessary name calling or fight-picking, which drops off the interest of readers. I'm not taking about discussions and disagreements of opinions, but those that are just being stink.
                Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

I still check in once in awhile. But everyone is too serious. Not like before. I'm already wondering whether I should post this as not to offend anyone.

Comment

Here we go again... cricket... cricket... cricket...
                    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

• Re: Are we pau with HT?

I don't know how many of the long time posters are still around. I noticed that in a recent thread with the passing away of poster Lika Nui. There were long time posters who didn't post their condolence in the thread.

Comment

That was a real indication that few even pass by now.
                        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                          I don't know how many of the long time posters are still around. I noticed that in a recent thread with the passing away of poster Lika Nui. There were long time posters who didn't post their condolence in the thread.
                          I don't think that's really any indication, Lika was OK, but he wasn't a 'Barry.' Some people endear themselves to others, some don't.

As for me, HT is the Internet highlight of my day. The folks here, with a few rare exceptions, are friendly, courteous, helpful... unlike most of the other Internet boards I frequent, which are usually filled with disdain, rudeness and one-upmanship.
                          ~ ~

Comment

I think Threads is great! To anyone I have offended, I apologize. Its a great group of people. Best wishes to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
                              I think Threads is great! To anyone I have offended, I apologize. Its a great group of people. Best wishes to all.
                              Wha? Is today Yom Kippur or somthin with offering of kaphoreth?
                              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

• Re: Are we pau with HaTe?

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                                Wha? Is today Yom Kippur or somthin with offering of kaphoreth?
                                Yeah. It's the Summer Solstice tied to a Supermoon, a combination that comes around only every 52,560 years or so, known to the ancients as a Solsumoon. Any wrongs not regretted and abetted come back to you fifty fold.

You have until midnight at the International Date Line.
                                ~ ~

Comment

Working...
                                X