Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gun Control

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    This is the logical, acceptable conclusion when police handle the situation rather than a bunch of trigger happy paranoid gun nut yahoos who support the terrorist organization NRA. (kudos to the brave dog too)

The only thing that scares me more than a bad guy with a gun is a "good guy" with a gun.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
    This is called execution without the right to trial. The LA police are fascist pawns of a corrupt government. All they had to do was wait till he ran out of ammo, or ask him to throw down the gun and come out hands up, then arrest him and arraign him for trial and punishment.

The cops are allegedly "good guys" with guns - Matapule's right: be scared of these "good guys," they shoot first and ask questions later.

The dog bit him, he didn't shoot the dog, but the cops just stormed in and shot him. (Lucky we live Hawai`i?)

STRICT GOVERNMENT CONTROL NOW!

This is what happens when the government ignores the Constitution.
    Last edited by Kaonohi; June 27, 2014, 08:59 AM.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

This is the logical, acceptable conclusion when police handle the situation. . .
      http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ame...lled-iraq-war/

Perhaps, like you say, strict gun control now, perhaps we should control THOSE that carry guns as a daily uniform standard.

Are police not trained to use non-lethal methods?

Why are so many citizens being killed by the ever imposing, militarized police force? Why are so many boys(and girls)in blue using a badge and uniform to intimidate, harass and even kill? Law enforcement no longer protects and/or, serves, they are in the business of "law enforcement", and are increasingly stopping at nothing to go straight to the lowest common denominator, a gun, while tasers are almost standard issue now days.

Where is your outrage with that?

It's not just "gun crazy nut jobs" that are killing people, ya know?
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
        This is called execution without the right to trial. The LA police are fascist pawns of a corrupt government. All they had to do was wait till he ran out of ammo, or ask him to throw down the gun and come out hands up, then arrest him and arraign him for trial and punishment.

The cops are allegedly "good guys" with guns - Matapule's right: be scared of these "good guys," they shoot first and ask questions later.

The dog bit him, he didn't shoot the dog, but the cops just stormed in and shot him. (Lucky we live Hawai`i?)

STRICT GOVERNMENT CONTROL NOW!

This is what happens when the government ignores the Constitution.
        flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
          http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ame...lled-iraq-war/

Perhaps, like you say, strict gun control now, perhaps we should control THOSE that carry guns as a daily uniform standard.

Why are so many citizens being killed by the ever imposing, militarized police force? Why are so many boys(and girls)in blue using a badge and uniform to intimidate, harass and even kill? Law enforcement no longer protects and/or, serves, they are in the business of "law enforcement", and are increasingly stopping at nothing to go straight to the lowest common denominator, a gun, while tasers are almost standard issue now days.

Agreed. The "Powers that Be" are becoming more and more fascist - becoming the "law of the land" - Summary executions without representation.
          Law Enforcement? How about 'executions without trial?'

My outrage: a government going wild, ignoring our constitutional rights, making us targets in an imaginary conflagration.

Lead by pawns such as Matapule, who don't understand the politics.
          ~ ~

Comment

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/n...140000341.html

This is The Middle East, I mean America.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post

If you want to talk story about law enforcement in the US, start a different thread. You are utilizing the classic deflection technique of trying to steer the conversation in a different direction because you have no facts (other than the terrorist organization NRA and their gun nut minions) to back up your position.

Yes, there are many examples of police who use excessive force and unnecessary killing. The investigation of this particular case in question has yet to be completed, yet you want to convict and condemn the officers involved without ANY facts. Yes, the "bad apple" gun nut officers in a police force (and there are many) should be condemned and eradicated. However, that is grist for a different thread. If you start that thread, I may comment there as I feel appropriate.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

the terrorist organization NRA
                The terrorists are the anti-constitutional Gun Control Nut jobs.

Not only terrorists, but traitors to the American Constitution.
                Last edited by Kaonohi; June 29, 2014, 11:15 AM.
                ~ ~

Comment

Today’s Featured Article | THE INDIANAPOLIS 5,000,000

“The NRA proudly stands for the America we all want—where we can speak and gather as we choose, unashamed of our patriotism, unflinching in our defense of one unifying principle: individual freedom for all.” – NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre

Read the full article on page 93 of the July issue:
                  http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...3#/31385023/95
                  ~ ~

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKHeXC7L85s

LOL
                    flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

If you want to talk story about law enforcement in the US, start a different thread. You are utilizing the classic deflection technique of trying to steer the conversation in a different direction because you have no facts
                      STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
                      What you read as my deflection, is simply your deflection.
                      flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                      God

Comment

NRA Fights For Convicted Stalkers' Gun Rights

"Domestic abusers who have access to guns are over seven times more likely to kill their partners than those who don't have such access. A report released by the Center for American Progress last week shows that stalkers and physically abusive dating partners can be just as deadly as a violent spouse."
                        It is reported today that the accused gun nut who killed 6 of his family members in Houston was a convicted of domestic violence in 2008. Ron Lee Haskell, Charged In Texas Massacre, Had Previous Domestic Violence Arrest

The terrorist organization NRA and their gun nut supporters want to continue to arm those who are convicted stalkers and perpetrators of domestic violence. Gun control can begin by permanently taking guns out of the hands of these convicted criminals. When will we protect the rights of children to live? When will women stand up to this kind of terrorist policy? The gun nuts who support the NRA and their policies are culpable.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
                        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Gun control can begin by permanently taking guns out of the hands of these convicted criminals. When will we protect the rights of children to live? When will women stand up to this kind of terrorist policy?
                          Well, first of all we must arm vulnerable women and teach them to protect themselves and their families.

Police are at best 20 minutes away... too late for victims!

But, finally, I agree. convicted felons or violent criminals should not have guns.

The laws are already in effect for this, I know, cause I've checked. They are forbidden to have guns! (IN Hawaii, at least).

ARM women and teach them protection skills, teach children to NEVER touch guns.

That's easier than keeping guns out of the hands of criminals.

Honest, law-abiding citizens not only NEED but have the right to protect themselves and their families.

Or move to Cuba, or Russia, where your standards are standard.
                          ~ ~

Comment

Does anyone have an opinion on this "smart gun" thing? I think there are too many things that can go wrong with the technology and it would more of a detriment in times of real danger.

Comment

Originally posted by D'Alani View Post
                              Does anyone have an opinion on this "smart gun" thing? I think there are too many things that can go wrong with the technology and it would more of a detriment in times of real danger.
                              The bad guy will usually have the advantage of surprise and superiority no matter how smart the guns become, and some of it is amazing, but I'm all for it re the kid/safety aspect.
                              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

"Smart" guns will likely become our standard, via "Executive pen and Phone."

The technology is not only fragile, but "smart criminals" will learn how to circumvent it, I'm sure.

Another example of wasted tax dollars.
                                ~ ~

Comment

Working...
                                X