Best pizza ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best pizza ever!

I dont believe pizza with pineapple is that popular in hawaii. On the mainland, it is somewhat. Pineapple and canadian bacon. they call it hawaiian pizza or aloha pizza, much to the chagrin of hawaii residents im sure... but it's been around for DECADES. it's not a new phenomenon..

the pizza in france is much differnet than in the us. and does seemingly seem to be run by north africains. Merguez on mine was my favorite. Cannot find merguez here unfortunately. never tried the pizza in the uk. I think you'd have to rely on immigrants making it to be good, much like the curries in the uk. But I will have to say, the pizza we know in the US is a US invention. If you go to Rome, you'll get a flat crispy crust with a little tomato sauce and maybe some meat and a little cheese. Delicious, yes, but in my "love to eat" persona, does not compare to what we know in New York, chicago or San francisco or los angeles for good bountiful pizza pies.
    n'importe

Comment

Canadian bacon pizza w/pineapple has been around at least since the mid 60s when I first tried (and liked) it.

But the best pizza is Greek pizza, and not the kind with feta cheese, please...
      If you have ever had a great Greek pizza you know what I mean. Those who havn't, well, you'll forget about Italian pizza once you have the real deal.
      It's been a dream to open a Greek pizza joint in Honolulu, but it'll probably never happen, so there's one of my secrets to fame and riches. Somebody please do it, and make it real!
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        Canadian bacon pizza w/pineapple has been around at least since the mid 60s when I first tried (and liked) it.

But the best pizza is Greek pizza, and not the kind with feta cheese, please...
        If you have ever had a great Greek pizza you know what I mean. Those who havn't, well, you'll forget about Italian pizza once you have the real deal.
        It's been a dream to open a Greek pizza joint in Honolulu, but it'll probably never happen, so there's one of my secrets to fame and riches. Somebody please do it, and make it real!

Hope it works out for you feller,,,,,, I will get there.

Comment

No need to travel...

...it would be a smash even in Lurkersville!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

‘What happened to $5?’: Customer calls out Little Caesars for new price of the classic pizza (msn.com)

Pizza, Pizza!

Comment

Working...
            X