Would like a recipe for Hawaiian Happy Cakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would like a recipe for Hawaiian Happy Cakes

I keep forgetting to make this! Hope someone bought and ate Hawaiian Happy Cake at the Festival!

Snowbird- did I ever send you the Doubletree Cookie recipe? I can't remember, and if I didn't, I am SO sorry and will do so immediately.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
      I keep forgetting to make this! Hope someone bought and ate Hawaiian Happy Cake at the Festival!

Snowbird- did I ever send you the Doubletree Cookie recipe? I can't remember, and if I didn't, I am SO sorry and will do so immediately.
      No, SG... just PM me when you get a chance.... too freekin' hot to bake right now, and the Happy cake stuff is sitting next to the stove, just daring my evil ants to get on it!

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
        Hawaiian Happy Cakes are for sale at the Made In Hawaii Festival this weekend! SB link here , with pictures!
        These are like $30 to get shipped to me.... OUCH!!! Did you buy one?

Comment

During my morning run this morning, I saw a Hawaiian Happy Cake Cafe sign over a store next to Likelike Drive Inn. It's in the same building complex, shares the same parking lot. I'm not sure if it's open yet, but it's mentioned in their website that they are planning to open in mid-November, so that's just about now.

Comment

**bump**

The Happy Cake restaurant is now open. It's serving the same cakes as were sold at Kemoo Farms, with the same baker. Im not a good judge because I don't care for the cakes but I've heard from others that they are very good!
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
            X