Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

'LOST' goes to medical school
    Production started in a second-floor laboratory, continued in a corridor and finished in the gross anatomy lab and outdoors in the courtyard, according to Francis Blanco, facilities director at the medical school... "We really needed a very advanced-looking lab," said "Lost" producer Jean Higgins. Because of the scientists' experiments, "we were to touch nothing. And from what I saw, the crew was amazing. When we go on location ... they're doing us a favor by allowing us to be there."

Comment

Re: "Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

Hmm so is that guy there on the right
      Ethan? It kind of looks like..his...back....yeah >.<
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Re: &quot;Lost&quot; Season 3 News &amp; Sightings

Well, for the spoiler sensitive, I guess I'll use the tag... but remember, this thread is one you'll want to avoid in general if you don't want to know anything but what appears on the screen when the show actually airs.
        Yes, it's Ethan.

You want more?

The medical school is playing the Miami Central University's Medical Research Library. Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell) walks down the sidewalk toward the main entrance, where he spots an older, thin, white-haired gentleman in professor-ly garb (jacket, tie, leather briefcase/bag). They talk, as a Miami/Dade police car passes in the background (note previous sighting of such a police cruiser in Makiki for a Kate flashback). He starts to extract himself from the conversation, stepping back onto the street while continuing to chat with Juliet...

...and is hit by a bus. With an Apollo Bar ad on the side.

Oh, and here are a few photos.
        A pity this is likely for an episode in the second "pod" (rather than part of the first six). We'll have to wait 'til next year to see how it all turns out!

Comment

Nuuuuu that's a long wait Ah well ..that ginormous break will kill me, but it'll be better than new ep - break- break - new ep - new ep - break -break - BREAK... Long, continuous airings of episodes will be sweet.

Thankee for the pics (The Bus!) :3
          myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Originally posted by kupomog View Post
            Hmm so is that guy there on the right
            Oh, I love this. Have you visited the Star-Bulletin article lately? It's been edited to remove the photo. I guess that was a plot detail the creators of "LOST" would've preferred not get out. Of course, said image has been reproduced on fan sites all over the web already.

Wonder if the Star-Bulletin will be allowed set access again in the near future?

Comment

Does anyone have a hard-copy issue at hand?

Wasn't the picture printed in the paper possibly?

And I must admit that fuselage website is a good one for Lost fans!

Comment

Wait am I confused here is the person hit by the bus Locke??

KalihiBoy

Comment

No. For some background, here's my write-up on the shoot in Kakaako. It includes a link to the missing Star-Bulletin photo!

Comment

Kaleo had an article regarding the filming down at UH Med. School...

And their picture seems to be even more revealing then the Bulletins was.

http://www.kaleo.org/vnews/display.v...89&image_num=1

Steven Labrash, director of the JABSOM Anatomy Department’s “Willed Body Program,” was recruited to cast one of the roles in this episode of “Lost.”
                    http://www.kaleo.org/vnews/display.v.../453f08c1dce89

Comment

For completeness, here's the Star-Bulletin as it appeared on page one of the Oct. 24 issue.

The photo is a big deal because, as kupomog noted, the fellow on the right is a prominent (and deceased) character we previously hadn't seen connected to anything or anyone off the island.

Comment

What's up with the content they post on the American Express only site? Anyone see or use? Got a spoiler weblink for that?
                        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Does anyone know if the blue 86-90 Dodge pick up in episode 3 ( I think ) was borrowed or is a part of the Lost "company fleet" . Just curious - A friend of mine is a "Mopar" (Chrysler) collector and asked me to find out since he would love to buy it for his collection whenever there is a sale of surplus "Lost" assets if it is a part of the "company fleet".

Comment

Originally posted by maximumradio
                            Does anyone know if the blue 86-90 Dodge pick up in episode 3 ( I think ) was borrowed or is a part of the Lost "company fleet".
                            Can't say offhand, but I do know that I saw two of them when I was up there in Mililani where the Locke pot farm scenes were shot. I thought it was interesting, and speculated (incorrectly) that something would happen to one of them.

One was definitely the one used in the episode, clean and with California plates. The other seemed more like a crew work vehicle, full of supplies and a dashboard covered with papers. That might indicate they have a bunch of them... but somehow those trucks seem a bit old for a company fleet. You'd think they'd just lease a bunch of 2004 trucks rather than buy some late '90s work vehicles.
                            Originally posted by Mel
                            What's up with the content they post on the American Express only site? Anyone see or use? Got a spoiler weblink for that?
                            You know, I haven't seen any. It annoys me that they do that, but so far, I don't feel like I've missed anything.

Comment

My family and I visited Hawaii for the first time last week and it was great. We loved it. We're already planning for next year. Before going to Hawaii I went and checked this thread out to see if I can find any set locations while we were there. We drove by a few things for example the convention center, fishermans wharf, I'm sure there are other places we passed but didn't recognize. Our week was pretty planned and wrote off the idea of being able to run into anything "Lost" related.
                              On Wednesday, we visited Pearl Harbor and right before we left, I spotted Daniel Kim. He was wearing a cap and sunglasses so it was hard to know for sure if it was him. Plus he was smaller than I thought he would be and my husband told me he didn't think it was him. He was sitting with his friend eating a snack and we were on the other side. I just kept looking at him debating whether or not we should go and find out for sure. We had to go, so I begged my husband to come walk by him with me and he agreed. When we walked by him, my husband made the deciding comment "Arlynn, I think you might be right." That's when I made the move, I turned around and approached them. I asked him if it was him and I was sooooooooooooooo excited to hear him say yes. He was soooo nice. He introduced himself to my husband and I. He even acknowledged our little baby daughter. He let us take a picture with him and I asked him to take his sunglasses off for the picture so that my friends and family would believe me that we met him and he said YES. He could have just made us leave but he was sooo nice to do that for me. He didn't make us feel like we were taking up his precious time. I did feel bad because after that, people started crowding around wanting to take pictures with him. I'm glad that I was the one who recognized him first.
                              That alone made our trip to Hawaii worth it. We love Hawaii but what a bonus to meet someone awesome from your favorite show. Just thought I would share my "Lost Encounter."

Comment

More filming activity this week. Thursday afternoon and evening they were back downtown, taking over O'Toole's Irish Pub and turning Nu'uanu Avenue into a London street.

Guesses are that it's a Desmond flashback. FWIW, the posters on the wall feature dates in early 1995, meaning the scene likely takes place almost a decade before the crash.

Comment

Working...
                                X