NCIS on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIS on CBS

I don't know how many of you caught last night's episode but I have to say that this show is just excellent. The characters are all quirky and interesting, the plots and subplots well written and the surprises really that. And God bless them for featuring someone alternative(gothic in this case) as brilliant and hard working.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Re: Ncis

I didn't catch the beginning of that episode (11/22) but I was kind of stunned that the bad guy who did the frame up was Abby's assistant and he was on a few episodes. I was hoping that he would be part of the NCIS cast, but alas he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
      I didn't catch the beginning of that episode (11/22) but I was kind of stunned that the bad guy who did the frame up was Abby's assistant and he was on a few episodes. I was hoping that he would be part of the NCIS cast, but alas he won't.
      Funny, my stepson was saying it was him the whole time but I too thought he would remain a regular. He was on for something like five episodes. Great writing to string us along like that.
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."

Comment

Okay, last night's episode was pretty solid again. I was never a Mark Harmon fan in any of his films but this role is tailor-made.

Comment

Tonight's episode (5/16/06) was the season finale. Sort of interesting to know where Gibbs get his mannerism from.

Comment

They've also made a point of Tony picking up Gibbs' mannerisms. Wonder if the mannerisms are a form of meme? *g*

Comment

I would expect Mark Harmon to be gone for 2 or 3 episodes but instead they just forwarded time to a some months in the future and have him return on the first episode of the new season.

It seems he will be around but not leading the team.

Comment

I am so disappointed that they are phasing him out. I am a NCIS addict...This is one I don't miss.
                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                Sharing withother survivors...
                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

umm, am I missing something? I watched last week's and this week's episodes - at the end of the show last nite, it seemed he had moved back into his desk, shaved his beard and will be taking over again.
                  "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Well my husband says he will stay I am not sure. Seems like they are phasing him out but who knows... who's listening to me anyways!
                    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                    Sharing withother survivors...
                    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Mark Harmon is still listed in the starting credits (at top bill no less) so he is still in the series. As to if he leads the team or not I have no idea. I got the hint that the new probie got bumped with Tony leading the team.

Comment

Wonder how Tony will adjust if he has to go back to not being the team leader?

Comment

Re: NCIS on CBS

Finally got to see the episode I taped on Tuesday night. Well it seems that Gibbs is leading the team with a little mellowness to his teammates. And Tony seems to be okay with Gibbs in charge even though he and Gibbs sometimes give orders at the same time.

Comment

If you plan on watching tonight's episode (10/10) at a later time, please watch it without eating anything.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                              If you plan on watching tonight's episode (10/10) at a later time, please watch it without eating anything.
                              Yup, that was definitely good advice. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X