Check Your Private Messages!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Your Private Messages!

just a reminder to check and empty your private messages box once in a while cuz when it's full, no one can send you a message!

serenity, i've been trying to contact you for a while (nothin urgent) but each time i try, i get a message like, "serenity's mailbox is full and cannot receive any messages".

just a reminder
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: no foget fo empty your mailbox

Might as well use this thread as a spot for friendly nudges for members you want to contact... hoping, of course, that they at least read the thread!

Comment

Indeed. Mahalo Shaveice for speaking up. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PM AUNTIE LYNN FOREVAH and her box STAY FULL! Which is OK now that my own personal crisis has passed (thank gawd!). And I use PM to discreetly nudge friends to follow my link!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

yeah, it'd be funny (!) if _______________ isn't reading this thread!

it may help to point out that we can download our private messages as, for example, a text file in case you wish to save your messages. it makes saving your private messages in your mailbox unnecessary and clears it up for new messages.
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I tried, on two occasions, to send a personal and heartfelt apology to an HT member with whom I had publicly clashed - but their mailbox was always full.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
            Indeed. Mahalo Shaveice for speaking up. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PM AUNTIE LYNN FOREVAH and her box STAY FULL! Which is OK now that my own personal crisis has passed (thank gawd!). And I use PM to discreetly nudge friends to follow my link!
            So Sorry Sista! I got the notice from HT and emptied out the old PM'S.

Lynn
            Last edited by 1stwahine; August 23, 2007, 06:53 AM.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              Here's my email address:
              Lynn - watchoo doing, putting that up here? You gonna get MORE SPAM li'dat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
                just a reminder to check and empty your private messages box once in a while cuz when it's full, no one can send you a message!

serenity, i've been trying to contact you for a while (nothin urgent) but each time i try, i get a message like, "serenity's mailbox is full and cannot receive any messages". *eek smiley*

just a reminder =)
                OMG!!. LOL.

I am sooo sooorrryyy, I finally got around to checking this side.

OMG!!.

Yeah, I really need to do some cleaning up & dusting up on my P.M.

I can see some cobwebs building up & a lot of dusts too. lol.

It's sept. 7, 2007 (Friday) , & I didn't get to check this side last month (from Aug. 22), when this one was posted.

Shooots, dang. lol.

Sorry.

Hopefully I wil get a chance to look it over.

I am quite busy today. I am doing laundry, cleaning up a bit, will take a shower (I don't care if TMI), & go to an early birthday party tonight.

I was so suppose to work today, but I switched, & requested to work yesterday instead, that way I'll have time to do stuff today.

Woooo Hoo, I can't wait for tonight.

We'll share with you & everyone later.

Ok, we'll convene back here some time after tonight, (not sure when,yet) &

I'll share about it.

Catch you all laterz.

Alohaz. =)

Happy Friday =).
                Aches & Pains
                (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
                  yeah, it'd be funny (!) if _______________ isn't reading this thread!
                  Did you by chance mean , me?.

By the way, I heard that. lol.

Well, I'm off to take the clothes off of the dryer now. Catch you all laterz

Happy Friday =)
                  Aches & Pains
                  (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Just reviving this thread as a reminder to folks.

You're welcome.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Yea what he said!
                      jus' choking.

Yep, it's a night off...
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                        Did you by chance mean , me?.

Well, I'm off to take the clothes off of the dryer now. Catch you all laterz

Happy Friday =)
                        hey! i just tried to PM you and your mailbox is still full!!!

Comment

I've often wondered...if someone has you on "ignore," will their mailbox still accept a PM from you?

Comment

bumping this thread as a reminder, cause i really wanna PM somebody but their box won't let me in!!!
                            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Yo Hilo Artist: your message box stay full

If you look at the bottom right of your PM page, you should see options for downloading your saved PMs. That should make it easier to delete some old PMs. Sometimes it can be hard to let go!
                              "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
                              "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
                              "
                              Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Working...
                              X