Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & to those who don't celebrate Christmas have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
      and let's not forget - Happy Festivus!
      And even one more reason to celebrate December 25 == Happy birthday, Jimmy Buffett!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

i once again wish everyone here a very merry x-mas and a very early happy new year's!

hope everyone here has a great x-mas day and a very early happy new year's.

merry x-mas and early happy new year's from member

Sansei=O)

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          And even one more reason to celebrate December 25 == Happy birthday, Jimmy Buffett!!!
          I guess my margarita today will be in his honor - and it's going to come pretty soon. After all, it's 5:00 somewhere!

Happy Holidays to all!
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jimmy Buffett!!!!!!!
            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, and to all an absence of [grumble, snarl, "batteries not included," "assembly required"] instructions today!
              http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Merry Kalikimaka
                Attached Files
                Last edited by craigwatanabe; December 25, 2009, 08:25 PM.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Oooops! Mele Kalisimasi i fiefia 'he ta'u fo'o

Matapule gotta killa margie wit Ana's name on it!

Kay den.
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                    Where did you get that picture of LikaNui? Santa suit ... clearly a BASS guitar ... nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      Where did you get that picture of LikaNui? Santa suit ... clearly a BASS guitar ... nice!
                      Bwaaahahaha! [/high five to LL and to Matapule] As soon as I saw that animation in Matapule's post, and before I saw your comment, I saved that GIF into my files for future use.
                      Only thing is, that animated Santa dances much better than I do.
                      And now that Christmas is pau, I hope you all took lots of photos and add them into that Christmas photo thread...

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

A late Merry Christmas to you all! Just got back from Houston. Our trip was cut short b/c all the little ones got sick and then the adults started getting sick as well. Jason is miserable and I can feel my throat starting to get scratchy. But it was so good to see my family together- first time in 6 years- and meet my new niece, adopted from Russia. What a cutie!

Originally posted by HawaiiMama View Post
                        "We 3 kings of Orient are/Trying to smoke a rubber cigar/It was loaded, it exploded/Now we don't know where we are"!!!
                        Our version went: We 3 kings of Orient are/trying to smoke a rubber cigar/it was loaded and exploded...POW! We 2 kings.. and so on until there was one king and after the POW we immediately segued into singing the first two words of Silent Night.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                          Our version went: We 3 kings of Orient are/trying to smoke a rubber cigar/it was loaded and exploded...POW! We 2 kings.. and so on until there was one king and after the POW we immediately segued into singing the first two words of Silent Night.
                          That's how I remember it as well.

Comment

Welllllll...I like the "Silent Night" thing!!! I guess we just had the California version of it! Since I was the younger of us 2, I had to take whatever was taught to me, but I like yours better!!! Oh yes, the cherished memories of Christmases past...

Comment

thread bump for christmas.

mele kalikimaka to all and enjoy time with family and friends.
                              the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

Working...
                              X