Toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toyota

A Coke to go with your Big Mac and fries, Mr. Daisy?
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

It's the Watanabe Curse Every company that I've parted on less than good terms has suffered in some major way. And I'm not even doing anything to promote it either.

When KGU fired me (after being employee of the month that same month) they lost the radio rights to broadcast the UH sports. They lost the rights to broadcast Rush Limbaugh (KHVH took it), They were dropped by Oahu Civil Defense as the AM Civil Defense station (KSSK took over).

When I was laid off from a certain Big Island automobile company selling new Toyotas, their reputation sank with revelations of what we're seeing now in the media.

Coincidence? Yeah probably, but of the two companies that let me go when I wasn't ready to leave, both have suffered immensely. KGU has never recovered.

One of my friends told me she noticed that trail of destruction I leave behind and coined it the Watanabe Curse. I realized when I deliberately curse something it usually backfires if I do it out of spite. So it's a two-way curse for me. SHE was my ex-girlfriend who dumped me. Years later when we reconciled she told me her theory.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        It's the Watanabe Curse
        Remind me not to get on your bad side.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Remind me not to get on your bad side.
          Bachi is my middle name
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
          X