This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

hi tonight we had homemade hamburger patty's with rice and a lettuce and tomato salad and i had my diet soda and my mom had her wine and tomorrow,i'll be having my own dinner since my mom and second sis attend a funeral and so im not positive on what i'll cook only it'll be for leftover's for the next day for my mom to try.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi tonight,i made my own homemade cornbeef hash pattie's which i skinned the potato's and then i had water boiling on our stove and then i put the two skinned potato's in the boiling water and then i let it boill until it got soft,then

i let it cool in a seprate bowl and then with a wooden spoon,i mashed it and then when i was ready to fry,i put the unsalted mrs dash,unsalted garlic powder and then i included pepper and salt and fryed it and it turned out good. i save two piece's for my mom to try and i also had my diet soda and it was all good.

tomorrow maybe leftover's with rice.

Comment

Waffles! Mmm!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

hi this is sansei and last night we had storepurchased rotissarie chicken with rice and ocean salad and a lettuce and tomato salad and i had my usual diet soda and my mom had her wine and not sure what's for today's dinner?

I'll be thinking of something to make when i awake.

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i cooked vegetable stew and i included 2 carrot's peeled and then two celery and two potato's all skinned and then i included unsalted mrs dash with unsalted garlic powder and then i included a small amount of pepper and small pinch of salt and today my mom purchased chow fun noodle's and we'll have that with maybe a lettuce salad and my diet soda and my mom has her wine.

tomorrow,we'll have the stew on rice and it'll be good.

Comment

Noodles in homemade broth with homemade wontons!
              Eating my way through restaurants at http://www.nomnomfoodie.com

Growing a local Hawaii food blogger community at http://www.hawaiifoodbloggers.com

Comment

Mushroom and Swiss Angus burger and a cup of fruit punch from McDonalds.

Comment

Prime rib plate lunch and a cup of Diet Coke from Lahaina Chicken.

Comment

Burgers, hot dog and a cup of fruit punch from H&T Burgers.

Comment

Noodles, chicken, beef, veggies and a cup of fruit punch from U Choice In.

Comment

BBQ Chicken mini plate lunch and a bottle of Mountain Dew White Out from L&L Hawaiian BBQ at Wal-Mart.

Comment

Oven roasted breaded pork chops! Actually cheap eats for a large family. 15 good sized bone-in chops for under $13 at Safeway. Add a couple cans of sweet corn a pot of rice and voila dinner is served! Dinner for five for under $20.
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Blacked chicken pasta and a cup of Dr. Pepper from Dave & Busters.

Comment

Fresh Rock Fish/Stripper/Striped Bass topped w/ Jumbo Lump Crab and finished w/ Gruyere Cream Sauce. Served with Sea Salted Roast Potatoes and Hericot Vert w/ toasted Garlic and Browned Butter.
                              flickr

An email from God:
                              To: People of Earth
                              Date: 9/04/2007
                              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                              God

Comment

hi this is sansei and today i marinated our pork chop's and then i fried them on our frying pan and we had it with rice and a lettuce salad and with cooked one bok cabbage with pepper on it and it was all good.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X