Aloha from Kaneohe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Kaneohe!

Aloha! I realize I made a boo-boo when I started my adventures here at HT I never did an introduction..........don't know why. So as this is
    my 300th(!) post I thought I'd give it a try and hope that everyone is
    forgiving!

I have been here since 1985 living in town for many years and on the Windward side since 1993. I came from Chicago/Naperville/Evanston, Illinois.
    For many years (15) I worked with the Crazy Shirts family but left in 2001.

My interests are cooking, writing (about chefs), walking my 2 dogs Manele & Koele, reading food forums, staying at home and enjoying time with my family and friends. All of my family lives on the mainland but I have lots of ohana here now. Eating is a big hobby for me! And I love a good martini
    or bottle of wine anytime!

I was initially drawn to HT by my dearest BFF GlossyP a contributor here.
    Living on this side has really made me appreciate the beauty of our island and there is no place I'd rather be! So in a nutshell that's me! A hui hou
    and thanks for all the good times so far!

Re: Aloha from Kaneohe!

heh, did you know pam brown? she worked for crazy shirts for decades. we worked with her at jcpenny's. i believe she's currently working at the navy exchange.
    "chaos reigns within.
    reflect, repent and reboot.
    order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
      heh, did you know pam brown? she worked for crazy shirts for decades. we worked with her at jcpenny's. i believe she's currently working at the navy exchange.
      I worked with Pam for many years when I joined the retail division. When
      I was an MC she was my first store manager. I love Pam! and miss her!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
        Aloha! I realize I made a boo-boo when I started my adventures here at HT I never did an introduction..........don't know why. So as this is my 300th(!) post I thought I'd give it a try and hope that everyone is forgiving!
        lol

I think a suitable punishment is to have your post counter reset BACK TO ZERO!!!

other than that, welcome to HT, Leashlaws!
        "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
        "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
        "
        Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Thanks! Your comment reminds me of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" when they
          try to reverse the mileage! Maybe there will be a jury decision on my
          fate!

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
            "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
            Haha, good movie. Oh if my teenage years was were only like that.

"It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."
            "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
            "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
            "
            Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Aloha from Kaneohe as well, Leashlaws! Also from the Chicago area in my "other" life....born in Evanston and raised in Northbrook.

Comment

Aloha Leashlaws!

Comment

Aloha TO Kane`ohe, from someone who lives there whenever he is on O`ahu (which is not often enough); most of the Alpha Female's family resides in Kane`ohe.

Comment

As another denizen of Kaneohe I'd be remiss if I didn't sign the cyber guest book here too, so... there ya have it. Duly registered.
                    Erika, your turn.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Aloha and thanks to everyone! It's a beautiful beautiful morning here in Kaneohe just perfect for walking the hounds! I notice they are setting up for "Cop on Top" at the Safeway, always a good thing to support, hard not to since they can see you from so far above!

The chickens are wailing away...........time for some oatmeal and oj

Comment

Aloha! I am also from the island of O'ahu on the Leeward side ('Ewa Beach)! Glad to have you here.
                        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Well aloha to you too! Thanks for the welcome! I really really enjoy
                          being here, everyone is so much fun and so interesting! It's a gray day
                          here in Kaneohe but a good day for dog walking! I hope everyone is
                          enjoying the weekend. I am, except tonight we are going to the church
                          service for Sandy "Mom" Kodama who rest her soul left us earlier this
                          month. I'm sure it will be a full house filled with love and aloha.

Comment

Howdy from the North Country! (hehe--waialua side...)
                            Aloooha!

Comment

belated aloha!!!!
                              stay forever young

Comment

Working...
                              X