Genki Sushi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genki Sushi

I was always leery of Genki Sushi. Their logo always reminded me of Mr. Yuc.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Yuk
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
    Ayn Rand

Re: Genki Sushi

It will be interesting to see if Genki's can recover from the Hep A outbreak that the DOH is saying originated at their establishment from tainted frozen raw scallops. You may recall that Tamashiro's commented that their closure after an employee was diagnosed with Hep A has negatively affected them since reopening ("The fish market reopened on Wednesday and customers are trickling back in"). In Tamashiro's case, they were not even pin pointed as a source of infection for others. Meanwhile, Genki Sushi HAS been identified as such, so will the fallout for them be even worse than for the fish market?

By the way, who would eat raw scallops anyway? [Insert the expression of the Genki logo here.]
    Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Re: Genki Sushi

I tend to eat at the Ala Moana location of Genki Sushi, during the dinner hours there is usually a line waiting to get in and eat, even after their re-opening.

For myself I tend to eat the cheap plates and even then I wouldn't know what menu options contain scallops.

Comment

Working...
      X