Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gun Control

Originally posted by 68-eldo View Post
    It must have be very hard on Zimmerman to have the president, the Attorney General of the United States, the media and the general public acting like a lynch mob wanting to “get justice”.
    And to think all he did was murder an innocent kid, it's not like he revealed embarrassing and pertinent civil rights facts being kept from a deserving public and having to flee the country for your life. And I hope mata get's Neil Young, Mermen, and Nebula for his concert, I'll go!
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

It must have be very hard on him to have the president, the Attorney General of the United States, the media and the general public acting like a lynch mob wanting to “get justice”.
      You mean POTUS, the Attorney General, the media, and the general public murdered an unarmed kid, has continuing anger management problems with their girlfriends, were stopped in the last few months several times for traffic violations, and pointed a shotgun at the head of his latest paramour? WOW! I had no idea I was so misinformed. Georgie Porgie is obviously innocent of all charges in his past. Thank you for enlightening me!
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Matapule, you and Ron are acting like those you describe in your signature. I did not say Zimmerman was innocent or guilty. I have too few facts to make that judgment. I don’t think you have all the facts either. I don’t think the jury had enough facts to prove his guilt so they acquitted him as required by law.

Matapule your rage will consume you. Please take a few deep breaths and relax a bit.
        "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone."
        Ayn Rand

Comment

I have too few facts to make that judgment. I don’t think you have all the facts either.
          I watched the whole trial live. You obviously didn't.

Matapule your rage will consume you. Please take a few deep breaths and relax a bit.
          As long as there are innocent people being killed, especially children, by the paranoia of gun nuts and gun violence, I will rage until hell freezes over. We live in one of the most violent societies on earth. And we are supposed to be civilized! That is unacceptable.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/wa...ocid=ansnews11

Not one, not two, not three, not four, but five. He just wants more. He just wants more.

Comment

Did you see the pic of the Newtown mass murderer? ANYONE should be able to look at a face like that and know the person isn't safe to drive a car much less to possess guns. Or the Colorado theater mass murderer with the orange hair, such an utterly spaced look on is face. I will never understand why the NRA & supporters stand up for the laws that make it possible for such space cases to get ahold of fire arms. Oh well.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
                Did you see the pic of the Newtown mass murderer? ANYONE should be able to look at a face like that and know the person isn't safe to drive a car much less to possess guns. Or the Colorado theater mass murderer with the orange hair, such an utterly spaced look on is face.
                All you have to do is look at the face of George Zimmerman to see a paranoid sociopath gun nut. And he is walking around free at this moment. Yeah, they took his 5 guns away from him temporarily but one of his family or friends can always get another one for him.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

A BLACK woman in Florida got 20 years for brndishing a gun to frighten away an abusive husband. So killing (excuse me, murdering) a Black teen is fine with Florida whites but a BLACK woman merely displaying a gun to defend herself is 20 years. I think it might have been Jefferson who said he feared for the country when he reflected that there is a just God.

Comment

With the mention of a buffet I now need to eat lunch sooner than anticipated.
                    Last edited by Ron Whitfield; November 27, 2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Even with restrictions concerning 3D guns the cat is out of the bottle and you'll never get the genie back in the bag, so much for controlling guns...

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                        Even with restrictions concerning 3D guns the cat is out of the bottle and you'll never get the genie back in the bag, so much for controlling guns...
                        I watched the documentary, "AR15, America's Rifle" on Discovery Channel (or one like that) a couple of days ago. Here is what I learned:

- the AR 15 was developed as an automatic rifle (hold the trigger down and it just keeps firing) for the military by Colt Manufacturing
                        - The military called it the M16
                        - today the AR15 is a semi automatic rifle (pull the trigger successively for successive shots) which is made by several manufacturers
                        - today manufacturers are marketing the AR15 to women and children with designer colors and graphics
                        - the AR15 is not a defensive weapon, it is an assault weapon
                        - AR15 armament (bullets) are designed to "tumble" when entering soft tissue like the humane body. This "tumbling" causes severe trauma to organs and bones. The armament "tumbling" is designed to kill, not to disable, after all it is a military weapon.
                        - even gun rights advocates become gun control advocates when they, their family, or friends and acquaintances are involved in something like Columbine, Aurora CO, or Newtown massacres where AR15s were used.
                        - AR15 sales are booming!

The documentary interviewed a former police officer who operates a military defense school in the midwest. He thinks the US government is out to get him, POTUS is an agent of other, threatening governments, and he alone is the savior of the US Constitution. He advocates violent overthrow of the US government. He can be seen on YouTube spouting his fascist manifesto.

They interviewed a law student from Austin Texas who admits that he is an anarchist. He is uploading no cost software onto the Internet that will allow anyone to manufacture unlimited AR15s out of resin plastic with a $800 printer. He says he doesn't care who this weapon might hurt. They cannot be detected at airport security because they are plastic. He says it is his constitutional right to convey this information. He thinks that criminals and mentally ill people should have access to these weapons because "it is guaranteed by the Second Amendment."

So, getting back to Ron's point, yes, the genie is out of the bottle, but we can put him back in and put a cork on it. Anyone caught with a plastic AR15 is guilty of a capital crime with a minimum mandatory life imprisonment at Guantanamo, Cuba. And that is just a start. The paranoid gun nuts out there should be very concerned about people like me! We will prevail. Good will triumph over evil.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
                        Last edited by matapule; November 29, 2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Thanksgiving Day special, a semi-automatic rifle for every budget! Disgusting.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                            Anyone caught with a plastic AR15 is guilty of a capital crime with a minimum mandatory life imprisonment at Guantanamo, Cuba.
                            The issue of 3D's is slipping under the radar and will be established and beyond control very soon. All of Cuba won't be enuf to house the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                              The issue of 3D's is slipping under the radar and will be established and beyond control very soon.
                              Today the House of Representatives passed a continued ban on plastic 3D guns for another 10 years. Of course the NRA strongly opposed the ban......these are guns that cannot be detected at airport security for example, so it was to be expected that the NRA, a terrorist organization, would oppose it. Although the Bill passed, the Republicans in Congress wimped out by demanding a "voice vote" so votes would not be recorded by name and thereby avoid the wrath of the NRA and its members.

Anyone caught with a plastic gun is going to jail - where they belong. YIPPEE! It's a small, baby step to gun control, but it is a step in the right direction.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Comment

How'bout plastic bazookas, mortars, and tanks, are they illegal too?

Comment

Working...
                                X