Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Part of Today

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    My meeting got out an hour ahead of time, which allowed me to eat a Surf Pac and get a barrel of chicken before heading to the airport. Then I got the gate agent to rebook me from a 7 PM flight to a 3 PM flight. I got to go from HNL to LIH sitting next to who I swear was Bridget Moynahan.
    wow. a woman of REALITY. Who says ya need fake boobs to get ahead in hollyweird?
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55 View Post
      you don't wanna meet up with too many locals while yer here, do ya?
      Aw, c'mon --- you know I have only the utmost respect for freaks - since I be one, and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
        Then I got the gate agent to rebook me from a 7 PM flight
        just remember and be ready, they will make you remove your rebooks for pre boarding inspection.

Comment

My best parts of Today & everytime, is going to school, hanging out with my hbubby, resting at home doing nothing but what I enjoy doing most, & most of all NOT having to work with that grouchy biatch at work & having a semi good day at work!!. And that is what my best parts of the days that makes me happy !!!
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Whipped up some "hurricane popcorn" to watch "The Illusionist" from Netflix tonight, and it turned out remarkably good.

Comment

Whipped up some "hurricane popcorn" to watch "The Illusionist" from Netflix tonight, and it turned out remarkably good.
              I love it too, when hurricane popcorn comes out ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                DAMMIT!

I should have know it was THAT song!
                Bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                  Music by Philip Glass, one of my favorites.

Best part of today: the Alpha Female was able to get up and make it in for a half-day of work today - after being dead on the sofa since the past weekend, with the worst cold she's had in two years.

Comment

It's payday, or as we call it in the office "a REAL Friday."

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      It's payday, or as we call it in the office "a REAL Friday."
                      I get my check in the middle of the week, but I gotta wait to cash or deposite it on Fridays .
                      Aches & Pains
                      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

best part of today was getting back on here. and seeing this thread! i love it.

my personal fav was kissing my sleeping man goodbye too. they are always so perfect and peaceful in the morning
                        life is ok sometimes

Comment

My 7 month old squealing "Hiyeeeeeeeeee" on the phone to my mother when she said hi to him. Soooo sweet!
                          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

The best part of today is knowing that it really will end! Yup, it's been one of those!
                            Last edited by tutusue; January 19, 2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Hmmm....best part of today...having a choice whether to drive somewhere or not! YAAA brakes are fixed! plus taxes were accepted!
                              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                              Sharing withother survivors...
                              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

best part of my day wasn't what was in it, but what was missing from it, considering i've been home with the flu all week:

NO PROJECTILE PUKING!!!

unfortunately, i think i gave it to the beau.

superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                                X