This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Watch This! Web Video Finds

There's a special Thanksgiving edition of "Will It Blend"! Thanksgiving dinner through a straw?

For those of you stuck between choosing a PlayStation 3 or a Nintendo Wii, the ever classy guys at G4 have a Mac ad parody that may help you decide.

Comment

The Seinfeld "Lost Episode" featuring Kramer's Racist Statements ) Very Funny! http://www.planetboredom.net/video.php?id=2990
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

someone draws a car in MS Paint!

I can't even draw good in Photoshop!
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

This video has popped up on several of the blogs I read as an example of why YouTube is great. Music via tight editing.

Comment

• explicit lyrics, but I am crying because it is so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

funniest thing SNL put out since I can't remember when...

pax

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
              This video has popped up on several of the blogs I read as an example of why YouTube is great. Music via tight editing.
              whoever did that... took some serious time! Joking...it's just cutting out things... not that hard to do...but must have time!!!!!!
              and inserting a few here and there.

Ok...it's a good piece!!! damn!
              Last edited by damontucker; December 18, 2006, 09:57 PM.

Comment

All's I can say is......Wow!

Originally posted by mel View Post
                Don't look very hard for this movie this coming summer....

Titanic 2: Jack's Back

Same video on YouTube:

Titanic 2: Jack's Back

I have to say that someone went through great lengths to make this look real.... Imagine a scifi movie follow-up to Titanic.
                Lovena

Comment

Marvel Secret Wars Re-Enactment Society
                  Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Boing Boing has a page of all the video clips they've blogged about for the last few years.

Comment

• A furry little Christmas surprise

Meet Tanaclaus Jally, the wayward little kitty who hitchhiked cross country in the middle of a Christmas tree destined for the tree lot at a Florida Home Depot.

Miulang
                      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Donna (a.k.a. Champuru), who's occasionally posted here, has officially entered the "vlogosphere" with this first video blog entry. Just a simple trip to Pearlridge to finish Christmas shopping, but I'm glad she brought us along!

Meanwhile, I've posted this video Christmas card of sorts, some sunny holiday sentiments to my online friends. Hopefully it'll warm the cockles of those freezing their mistletoe off on the Mainland.

Comment

This is pretty old, but I only got 'round to it today: a commercial by Sony advertising its new Bravia televisions, focusing on its color quality. Take San Francisco, add 250,000 rubber balls, and a sweet song, and you've got this.

Several high-resolution versions of the ad are available, but if you want a quick and simple look, there's always the unauthorized copies on YouTube. Trust me, though, the ad deserves a high-resolution download.

The "Making Of" behind the scenes videos are almost as interesting. At least one of these, of course, was also reposted to YouTube.

There's even been a 'sequel' to the bouncing balls ad called 'Paint.' Impressive, but with more digital manipulation.... and who doesn't love bouncing balls?

Comment

Oh boy oh boy I can't wait for the sequel: 250,000 bouncing tires down Wilhelmina Drive!!!
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Vtec Dyno

"Too short" the error message says. Yeah, whatever.

Comment

Finally have an opportunity to share another of my own little video creations:

go! Interisland
                                For our New Year's trip to the Big Island, our family flew go! (a subsidiary of Mesa Air Group of Phoenix, Ariz.), which operates four Bombardier CRJ-200ER jets for its interisland service. With ticket prices as low as $19, go! has been aggressively battling Hawaii's two incumbent, locally-grown carriers, Hawaiian Airlines and Aloha Airlines. All five of us traveled for what it would've cost for just two of us three years ago. The jets are smaller and the frills non-existent (they charge you for juice), but they get you there, and that's what matters. Our kids, especially, loved boarding from the tarmac.
                                Whether you're closely watching Hawaii's Interisland Air War or not, I hope you enjoy a small glimpse of what it's like to fly on go! I'm particularly tickled by the song I found for the soundtrack... I swear the way it matches the timing and mood of the video is purely coincidental.

Various viewing and download are options available at the above link, including (if you must) via YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X